💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
The look Mercedes was giving Chris on that couch :rofl:

Haley is tired of boring Jacob. You saw how she wanted to turn up a lil and wanted a drink & that dude just wanted to settle for a beer. Soon as she went to the other couples spot she wanted to pour up shots with a big *** bottle of tequila she brought :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Chris is the biggest BAN of all time on this show. The whole meetup was dumb and pointless. His feelings constantly get hurt when things don’t go his way. Parents did a ****ty job raising him. Fool talking about reading the Bible and saying Paige is being rude and he never disrespected her. This fool is so out of touch with reality. I liked Mercedes telling him she’s actually not being rude under the circumstances.

Paige a dumb ***. Knew this BAN for only two weeks and you holding on like it’s been two lifetimes. He’s a garbage *****. No need to meet her. No need to care if she’s really pregnant or not. It’s been done, move on.

Mercedes is nice, I was dying when she said we’re not working on being back together. Chris was so hurt and humiliated.

MAGA boy not ****in his wife is crazy. He’s a weirdo for real. Get a regular haircut and crack your MAGA wife open.

I can’t stand a ***** that is a piece of **** but also sensitive. Be one or the other but you can’t be both. Paige is dumb for sitting with the ex but I like the ex didn’t baby Chris. I wonder if she’s the one that ended it. They got engaged in less than a year didnt they? This might be Chris MO. Throws around money and flashy **** then you get to know him and see it’s all fake and he’s a fake *** Christian and is an actual *******.

That drinking is really aging VA. She needs to chill. I really want to know why she wanted to be married right now. She couldn’t find a bf in a bar?

Chris pastor be going crazy with the black ice on his corners :lol:...Him and the other dude called Chris out but of course he not trying hear it, still wanna go down the scumbag path ...His whole plan for them to meet up never made sense, yo probly just wanted to get shorty on TV

The pilot wanna control drunk shorty whole life, and he seems to be confused bout how shorty acts...He knows her age and was just on a bender with her in Vegas, she not changing anytime soon he gotta deal with it

The old man and his wife just ain’t it...Shorty checked out and gon use anything asan excuse why she not feeling it

Ryan a weirdo, still can’t call it with that couple...And Vinny still soft

Last edited:
That drinking is really aging VA. She needs to chill. I really want to know why she wanted to be married right now. She couldn’t find a bf in a bar?
Not only does she luv bottles to the head, she be staying out late enough to crash on ppls couches weekly so you know she ain’t getting enough rest to balance that out...Shorty came back from a road trip and 1st thing you see is her with the red cup in her hand and asking if they got beer for the party :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Chris sitting next to Mercedes and not his wife. Mercedes seems relax while Paige sounding shook. Complimenting them too :lol:

what’s the point of this meet up? What is it gonna solve?

Mercedes is baaaaaaaaaad thooooo :pimp:
I can’t stand a ***** that is a piece of **** but also sensitive. Be one or the other but you can’t be both. Paige is dumb for sitting with the ex but I like the ex didn’t baby Chris. I wonder if she’s the one that ended it. They got engaged in less than a year didnt they? This might be Chris MO. Throws around money and flashy **** then you get to know him and see it’s all fake and he’s a fake *** Christian and is an actual *******.

Virginia is the type of white girl who peaks at 22. She's already past her prime at 26. I don't eem wanna see 30 🤢

I get that they just can’t show Paige in her apartment by herself every week, but hope they find another angle for her n Chris than what they been doing and gon do next week from seeing the previews...It’s already getting old seeing Chris pull up to meet shorty in a new Hollister fit hitting her with the same lines, then she says she “done” but just meets up with yo again the next time :lol: :smh:

I wonder if she’s the one that ended it.

Thats exactly what it is. I think Chris even lied to Paige and said he was the one that ended the engagement (correct me if im wrong). Thats why Mercedes was staring him down :lol: . His pride was hit when Mercedes said she ended it.

Glad we get more episodes of this scumbag

Yea Chris definitely still want the ex...He proposed to her after a couple months and he ain’t hesitate to try to get back with her after getting married and just hearing she pregnant all in one a week :lol:

Keep calling her “mother of my child” and yo just found out bout it a couple days ago :lol:

The look Mercedes was giving Chris on that couch :rofl:

Haley is tired of boring Jacob. You saw how she wanted to turn up a lil and wanted a drink & that dude just wanted to settle for a beer. Soon as she went to the other couples spot she wanted to pour up shots with a big *** bottle of tequila she brought :lol: :pimp:

She brought a half opened bottle of Jimenez :rofl:

That’s a Faux pas like ****, but I peep it :lol:

The drama this week is that there were some recent pictures of Mercedes on social media looking distinctly unpregnant when she should be in her third trimester now. Then today Chris posted on his IG that she had a miscarriage.

Of course people are on IG and Facebook are assuming that he's lying and that she was never pregnant but who knows. Chris doesn't have the best track record of being honest but at the same time, I'm not going to slander him in his ex. If she genuinely did have a miscarriage, it's a bad look to trash her. Plus, it's none of our business 🤷🏿‍♂️

FB_IMG_1615153166328.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: Wow if she was lying :rofl: if Chris was in on the lie all along.

If not and it was a miscarriage that's unfortunate.

Goes to show Chris was too hasty in ending the marriage but it just looks like he wanted out regardless.

I don't wish that on anyone and we all don't know them personally but something still isn't adding up. Again this could all be a sad situation and Chris being a a-hole just elevated skepticism but idk.

Back
Top Bottom