💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Not sure what season it was but it was the tall white bball player who dogged out his wife :rofl:

He straight up left her alone in the apartment for days at a time while he cheated on her lmfao
Matt the Gawd :pimp:

giphy (2) (1).gif

He's co captain of the 96 Bulls MAFS scumbag squad.

He's just the tip of the iceberg. Wait till you see Luke, Michael, Chris, Mia, Boston Ryan, Zach, Brandon and so many others :pimp:

:rofl: @ that editing job of Pastor Cal shooting the basket ball and "making it".

Aight, so I'm finally getting around to this stupid matchmaking special because I ain't got **** to do right now. I know damn well this is all for entertainment purposes, but they still got me looking at this bs and breaking it down like NFL draft combine type scouting....In my head I'm yelling Cal Cal Cal Cal! in Mel Kiper Jr's voice, and it's ridiculous.

A few things...

I don't like how Pastor Cal is framing Zach. Using language like "hanging up your player card" and "entanglements" is very coded language when talking to, and about a Black man. I don't like it. Once again, I get the premise for this episode is made for tv, but that still doesn't mean I like it. I hate the fact that Black dudes get framed like this when they are being introduced. Their interaction definitely had me yelling Cal like Mel Kiper, but it's even more disappointing coming from another Black man supposedly "from the cloth"...but anyway, I'll take off my Spike Lee glasses and continue.
I feel like Cal mentioned "entanglements" specifically cuz of Hollister Chris.

Like they needed it to be on camera of the black man matched with the black woman had no other relationship ties lingering for a marriage coming in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
First of all, who asked for them wack *** poems with Jamie and Beth? And when is Strawberry Shortcake going to get a real job? lol

Just peeped the matchmaking episode. Micheala cute. Pulling for her and Zach. Overall I’m gonna say 2/5 couples stay married. Michaela/Zach and I don’t know the other.

Matt the Gawd :pimp:

giphy (2) (1).gif

He's co captain of the 96 Bulls MAFS scumbag squad.

He's just the tip of the iceberg. Wait till you see Luke, Michael, Chris, Mia, Boston Ryan, Zach, Brandon and so many others :pimp:

That 96 Bulls MAFS team was ICE COLD. The thing I love is that each player played his/her role.

1. Christopher Jordan AKA Money- Probably the greatest scumbag of all time. Offense, Defense, Amazing handles and gaslighting. Simply the GOAT.

2. Matthew Pippen- The utility man. Whatever scumbag tactics your team needs he can do it. Money gets all the highlights but your scumbag team ain't winning without Matthew Pippen.

3. Lucas Rodman- Lucas has a checkered past but is the greatest gaslighter of all time. He will rebound a negative he did and will accuse you of drinking.

4. Brandon Harper- Brandon aka Harp would be the leading scorer on most scumbag teams but he is willing to lie, cheat and Lie about everything to lock down the other team's best player.

5. Mia Longley- Longley is probably the most underrated scumbag in MAFS history. Her scumbag tactics aren't flashy (stalking her ex) but she is essential to any scumbag team.

6. Coach Dr. Jessica Jackson- Coach Jackson or the zen master is the ultimate coach. She was scoping out contestants and finally got engaged to one and quit the show. No scumbag team would be complete without a coach like this.

Last edited:
You gonna get it tailored or just keeping it for collection?
That 96 Bulls MAFS team was ICE COLD. The thing I love is that each player played his/her role.

1. Christopher Jordan AKA Money- Probably the greatest scumbag of all time. Offense, Defense, Amazing handles and gaslighting. Simply the GOAT.

2. Matthew Pippen- The utility man. Whatever scumbag tactics your team needs he can do it. Money gets all the highlights but your scumbag team ain't winning without Matthew Pippen.

3. Lucas Rodman- Lucas has a checkered past but is the greatest gaslighter of all time. He will rebound a negative he did and will accuse you of drinking.

4. Brandon Harper- Brandon aka Harp would be the leading scorer on most scumbag teams but he is willing to lie, cheat and Lie about everything to lock down the other team's best player.

5. Mia Longley- Longley is probably the most underrated scumbag in MAFS history. Her scumbag tactics aren't flashy (stalking her ex) but she is essential to any scumbag team.

6. Coach Dr. Jessica Jackson- Coach Jackson or the zen master is the ultimate coach. She was scoping out contestants and finally got engaged to one and quit the show. Now scumbag team would be complete without a coach like this.

This is an excellent breakdown/analogy

6. Coach Dr. Jessica Jackson- Coach Jackson or the zen master is the ultimate coach. She was scoping out contestants and finally got engaged to one and quit the show. No scumbag team would be complete without a coach like this.
Only thing missing is Lying Mike off the bench playing that Kukoc role :lol:

Back
Top Bottom