💰💰 BLACK INK CREW: NYC s9 💸💸

I can use a lil bit of ratchetness & tom foolery on Monday nights

HonoredCleanIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif

Spyda was spazzing on Rock for no reason :lol: Fam know how to drag an issue and instigate.

Rock bucking up like he wanna fight unlike in ATL cuz he knows if he don't Krystal will leave him is funny :lol:

KP buggin in Compton. Dude clearly feel a way over some 2 year old comments.

Guess meeting up with them for another chance was just drama for TV. Cuz he should've just fired them. They on the low just recreating the same storyline from the OG that even Chicago copied.

Every time someone gets kicked off of one show they pop up on the other one :lol:. Ms. Kitty from NY to Chicago, Van from Chicago to Houston but appearing on NY episodes & Kat from Chicago to eventually appearing on Compton.

BIC : Compton is mad toxic...jheeze! Nothing but drama from start to finish every episode :wow:. No comedic relief anywhere like NY.

Nice to see Van linked up with Cease and is running Black Ink Houston. It really felt like he just fell off the Chicago show and was let go from 9Mag the way some ppl were from BIC s1.

Agree about Compton. No fun. No funny characters. Just a lot of drama. Depressing back stories. Fights and just mad toxic energy.

I don't know if KP was always like this but something has changed. We also missed a lot from w/e they filmed during the pandemic. I don't get what they never aired that footage.

I guess I'll keep ya *** company.

So Donna and Walt done done? They last stories had that final type music/vibe ....

Black ink battle seems dope.

Same with the collective coming together and putting in money to revitalize cities.

Seems like Kitty really gone the :nerd: but Kat is back

Man **** that dog(s).

Son loses the show over that vid?

Might as well pack up the entire franchise. BBQ don't got it anymore.

Find out…

…in season 10.
He be in next season since they were almost done filming ...

Dude is always in constant BS ... no people are gonna wonder if he really beat his daughter.

On a side note Donnas *** reposted that clip and took shots before he was fired by VH1. She gonna get clapped.

Black Ink Crew Chicago is back yall, in case y’all ain’t no know. I’m watching last week’s episode. New episodes every Tuesday @ 8pm.

Ryan stay hiring 2nd city ink workers :rofl:

Black Ink Crew NY & Compton both back. Anyone been watching :nerd:?

They both 4 episodes in.

I cut the cord so I'll binge watch when I go back home to visit my parents. Has Cease been on the show or is he done done?

No. Krystal the type of woman that will get you killed. I hope Rok don't find out the hard way.

Back
Top Bottom