🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Drake is slacking w/ the new music
Sounds like he's gonna either do some producing for shows/movies, get back into acting or both. Judging from that latest liquor commercial I wouldnt be surprised if he takes a break from music for awhile. Sounds like he's interested in these other ventures right now.

Dude literally said on wax that he'd be back in 2018, and dudes still complaining about him not dropping any new music this year :lol:

Fans can be so weird.

He was starting to over saturate a little...i think when he comes back it’ll be refreshing new music

That lazy flow so goat
9A4BBB1E-E29D-40C9-A703-D1228F9E1A89.png

mike will ghostproducers been making them simple *** beats all year

gucci on my
humble
etc

Not bad for a “down year”.

A77C2CE6-DE84-4FF7-95F8-DA5EEA6C1FCC.jpeg

Man people really don't know **** :lol: :lol:

Drake was "cold" this year by most critics. He had grown stale, people were tired of him and yet he's topping all of these year end list off of a project that dropped on 3pm on a saturday with no videos, no physical copies, no commercials, etc.

If anything, this year kind of showed how massive Drake actually is (Pause).

Kendrick fans gon go back to the “sales don’t matter” talk when drake come thru and crush the competition next year

Like damn Skoob... You just gonna waste quite possibly the only Drake feature you’re going to get on that mess? :lol:

Last edited:
mike will ghostproducers been making them simple *** beats all year

gucci on my
humble
etc

Which one of them produced that Blac Youngsta song? I mean goodness.....its catchy but Mike Will capable of more than that.

Drake scores a three-peat as he reigns as the year-end top R&B/hip-hop artist for the third straight year and fourth time overall. (In addition to his current trifecta, he first led the tally in 2012.) The superstar’s latest coronation makes him the first act to have four year-end No. 1 finishes since R. Kelly took the crown in 1994, 1996, 1999 and 2001.

Drake’s 2017 coronation comes largely thanks to his playlist album More Life, which ruled the weekly Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart for four weeks and sent 21 of its 22 tracks onto the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, including the top 10 hits “Passionfruit” (No. 5) and the Quavo and Travis Scott-assisted “Portland” (No. 6). More Life also sustained Drake’s status as a streaming dynamo, becoming the first album to pass 375 million on-demand audio streams of its songs in a single week, according to Nielsen Music.

Drake leads a male-dominated recap, with the top 12 acts of the year’s top R&B/hip-hop artists ranking either solo men or all-male groups. Rihanna is the year’s top female R&B/hip-hop artist, finishing at No. 13 on the overall tally. With the shut-out, 2017 marks the first year that no women appear in the top 10 of the annual recap since 1983. That year, Michael Jackson led an all-male top 10, with Donna Summer, at No. 11, serving as the highest-ran

https://www.billboard.com/articles/...ear-in-rb-hip-hop-charts-drake-kendrick-lamar

I thought Drake was cold.

Back
Top Bottom