🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Haha wavy good, he doesn't hate Drake.

But it was always weird, drake getting criticized for that sound, when he's a torontonian who has been using slang and patois literally from jump. Out of all the things to criticize drake for, making his music more representative of where he's from was silly.

This isn't like you, don''t you hate Drake?

And what you know bout afrobeat? Thought you only listened to Future, Young Thug, YFM Lucci and all that other mumble trash out there nowadays.

Anyways Madiba riddim was getting heavy play last summer, along with Blem. DJs used to play them back to back, but then again I don't go to hood spots where all they play is hip hop. Only go to fetes where I know there's gonna be bad tings and no ratchets.

Dawg....You can’t pigeonhole ****** :lol:. I can go right in the trenches and shoot some dice, eat a chicken box while bumping Future or Lil Baby with ***** I grew up with.....then go grab some banku and okra soup from the African spot while bumping Kidi or Mr. Eazi on the way there :lol:. I know a lil more than you think. Shoutout to Daddy Lumba :nerd:

And I dont hate Drake. Just like most musicians...he’ll make music I like from time to time...and do **** I don’t like from time to time. I think he’s overrated as a “lyricist” to me....but he undoubtly makes good music and I appreciate how he’s incorporated, interpolated and introduced worldly sounds into mainstream music. He’s both charitable and hawkish at the same time.

Didn't have the traditional rollout of a album plus I feel like IYRTITL had a lot more buzz than More Life did.

Bring that up because I feel neither had physical releases.

IYRTITL had physical cds in stores but ML didn’t unfortunately. Still mad WATTBA never released physical cds either. Would like to add those both to my Drizzy cd collection.

Dawg....You can’t pigeonhole ****** :lol:. I can go right in the trenches and shoot some dice, eat a chicken box while bumping Future or Lil Baby with ***** I grew up with.....then go grab some banku and okra soup from the African spot while bumping Kidi or Mr. Eazi on the way there :lol:. I know a lil more than you think. Shoutout to Daddy Lumba :nerd:

And I dont hate Drake. Just like most musicians...he’ll make music I like from time to time...and do **** I don’t like from time to time. I think he’s overrated as a “lyricist” to me....but he undoubtly makes good music and I appreciate how he’s incorporated, interpolated and introduced worldly sounds into mainstream music. He’s both charitable and hawkish at the same time.
I'm just giving you a hard time, I always confuse you with willchamberlain

Not gonna lie, you put me on to Kidi....that Odo chune is fiyah

4716592F-D408-49A7-BA40-DE5EDE0F3A67.jpeg

I ain’t ready!!!!

Blew up and I’m in the city still, I’m still here dog

Ohhhhhh and I’m back, dog
Ohhhhhh, you just went and turned your back, dog
IIIIIIII thought that we were family
Youuuuu showed me that we can’t be
I gotta talk to God even though he isn’t near me
Based on what I got, it’s hard to think that he don’t hear me
Hittin like that 30 on my jersey, man, I’m gifted