🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Man the thread was getting boring. I’m glad the haters came back. their tears are appreciated.

“Numbers don’t matter”

“Who cares about sales”

LMAO

I knew a girl named Keke, she was from Inglewood California. She would tell me all the really good Chinese food spots. I remember she told me about this place in Inglewood that made really huge egg rolls they had to slice. They were so good!

0F6F54BC-B312-452E-B96E-A5775832F982.jpeg
This Pusha pic though. He getting handled

I knew a girl named Keke, she was from Inglewood California. She would tell me all the really good Chinese food spots. I remember she told me about this place in Inglewood that made really huge egg rolls they had to slice. They were so good!

I live in Inglewood. Why don't I know about this spot? :lol:

Sales

Streaming makes up for a lot of sales...with that being said, people tryna downplay the numbers forget that streams also contribute to sales, meaning whether pure or streamed, Pusha’s album wasn’t consumed much whether purchased or streamed enough to count as a sale

Wavez having no shame is high key the highlight of the thread

I don’t even blame him

Some people on here be shedding tears/stanning hard everytime Future/Gucci/Young Thug drop a project

Have you seen some of the posts in those threads?

I don’t even blame him

Some people on here be shedding tears/stanning hard everytime Future/Gucci/Young Thug drop a project

Have you seen some of the posts in those threads?
I stan Thug but this a different level and you kno it. Adidon put that boi in a dark place. Energies is different

Back
Top Bottom