🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

mean.gif

This album is going to suck.
laugh.gif
.  I don't know if I'm ready to throw in towel just yet, but I think we can take "instant" classic off the table...

****** need to stop tryna give praise to the old cats and just do them so they can eventually be praised..**** is annoying.

He's my personal favorite, but this song is pretty mehhh to me.. :wow:

Thought it was going to be some straight up fire spiitin, og'ish wu tang 90's era type of beats.. like how he did juve back that *** up. But its not :frown:

Last edited:
For me, This beat is just unreal. So smooth takes me to a diff world. Yet I definately understand why people would be upset, if he had called this It's Yours it might be received better, when you name a track after one of the greatest lyrical groups of all time you should really bring your A game lyrics. I like it, don't feel it's just a filler, I like it on it's on merit. I just question the reason for the title. 

Track is alright. Title threw me off, I thought it would be a song about how his boys held him down at least :lol:

Sounds like he's speaking about how he got involved with Rihanna and so on.

Uhhhh guess I'm the only one thinking he's talking about the rap game being his and not a girl?

"I can **** u so good,then hit u with the 9 a.m. In Dallas, who u like, who u like?"

"What made me think about the game girl and how I switched it up with a new thing"

Last edited:
Uhhhh guess I'm the only one thinking he's talking about the rap game being his and not a girl?

"I can **** u so good,then hit u with the 9 a.m. In Dallas, who u like, who u like?"

"What made me think about the game girl and how I switched it up with a new thing"
As soon as I heard the verses I stopped thinking it was about a girl.

well the song still isn't special, even with Wu's cosigns. i expected some boom bap homage type track, instead it's some mediocre generic sounding song.

Love the song, especially the piano on it. 40 is getter better and better.

I can see how people have comments based on the title and content of the track.

He was being himself yet trying to pay homage.

It is okay to show some respect with your own creativity and style. I can appreciate that part of it because he took a strong title and did what HE wanted, not what the expectation was. I get it and appreciate that part of it.

If he called it lets say "It's Yourz" or some other name, with the same content and sample, would people still be complaining?

Regardless of the fact, if you like it you like it, does not really matter what it is called.

If you don't like it, thats cool to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom