🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I'm going on the tour, my boy Drizzy on this song > 
pimp.gif

Hilarious twitter feed if anyone is interested.

@StuffDrakeDoes

A motel room. TV blaring. "Police are tonight chasing a suspect..."
"At least one of us is a wanted man tonight," Drake sighs.

Airport security. "Any hazardous materials, sir?"
Drake smiles to himself, and shakes his head. "The dagger in my heart," he thinks.

:lol:

But on the real, Drake is on fire right now. I can't wait for the next album. Wayne definitely riding this. Who isn't? Everyone wants him on a track.

Weezy had hype for the album but no relase date yet, hoping it drops before the date i go watch them live. Drizzy been poppin so I can see why others want a feature of him

Hilarious twitter feed if anyone is interested.

@StuffDrakeDoes

A motel room. TV blaring. "Police are tonight chasing a suspect..."
"At least one of us is a wanted man tonight," Drake sighs.

Airport security. "Any hazardous materials, sir?"
Drake smiles to himself, and shakes his head. "The dagger in my heart," he thinks.

:lol:

But on the real, Drake is on fire right now. I can't wait for the next album. Wayne definitely riding this. Who isn't? Everyone wants him on a track.
I'm in tears at that stuff drake says
The London one and the one about stars being lonely :rofl:

i like that grindin joint

Reminds me of 08 wayne when he was doimg the singing **** off the lean that was the precursor to future and rich homie​

nothing wrong with wayne riding drake....that dude gave drake his oppourtunity and turned him into a multi millionaire....the least drake can do is repay him back 1 more time...and drake is a loyal dude and has mad love for wayne so this is probably him helping wayne on his final ride

Yeaaa that Grindin sounds like a mixtape/throwaway

Yeah. I'm actually kinda glad this track was garbage because I can just skip over it all together. I hope Drake keeps giving Wayne garbage verses :smh:, save the good stuff for your album or artists who have talent.

Grindin is pretty much what I expected. The same post No Ceilings Wayne. Seems like Drake just said "I'm a say a few words on this and get out". :lol:

Wayne with the Thugger influence. :lol:

How can Wayne be influenced by someone who took his style from Wayne in 08/09? :lol:

Dude is the Me and My Drank/Prostitute 2 version of Wayne except Wayne made it work.

Last edited:
Grindin is pretty much what I expected. The same post No Ceilings Wayne. Seems like Drake just said "I'm a say a few words on this and get out". :lol:
Dude is the Me and My Drank/Prostitute 2 version of Wayne except Wayne made it work.

Dudes act like they forgot Wayne did that talkin bout takin Young Thug style :rofl:

That's like saying look at 50 tryna sound like Troy Ave

Back
Top Bottom