🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

A diss from 50 with actual music today may as well be getting dissed by Bonecrusher. You know 50's gonna have an underwhelming beat, and the video will have a skit included, featuring this Kidd Kidd jobber than he's continuously trying to get over but can't, and feature a Power and SMS plug.

I still wonder what REALLY started this beef...Meeks idiot *** is a very vocal and detailed about everything else but all we got was "he ain't tweet my album" as to the why...makes 0 sense. Something deeper than that for sure.

Heard meek mills track. Pretty good, hilarious he admitted about being in the same hotel as Drake :lol: all that tough talk dude was cuddled up listening to back to back all night :smh:

Dude really doesn't have much to talk about so it's going to continue to be a tough battle for him you soft...writer, you wore my chain, etc etc ..unless he keeps getting drakes songs early he's gonna keep taking the L. I'll give him this one doe, it was calculated pretty nicely.

Summer 16 bang...all the shots :pimp: they played that **** in the club Saturday night :lol:

I mean are we really banking on a 50 track? If so cool but it's been how long now? And nobody said a peep. When Meek let out the whole ghostwriting rant Drake was on the clock. Meek fans were saying he was scared to respond, somebody writing something up for him. After charged up meek was on the clock and we know how that went. 50 gets a pass to start f meek mill chants at concerts where people pay to see him, like it means anything [emoji]128514[/emoji].

I really depends on Drake at this point, nobody cares about what 50 will say or do he's not relevant anymore. I really
doubt Drake's going to wait for views to drop something on Meek, I'm going to guess it's coming this week at night. He's
got to be tired of this back and forth so it might be a career finisher if it drops.

I still wonder what REALLY started this beef...Meeks idiot *** is a very vocal and detailed about everything else but all we got was "he ain't tweet my album" as to the why...makes 0 sense. Something deeper than that for sure
Meek got word that Drake didn't write his verse on RICO. They were both fans of each other so Meek felt disrespected by Drake trying to pass that verse as his own. Combine with the classic "he ain't tweet my album", and boom.

I still wonder what REALLY started this beef...Meeks idiot *** is a very vocal and detailed about everything else but all we got was "he ain't tweet my album" as to the why...makes 0 sense. Something deeper than that for sure.

Heard meek mills track. Pretty good, hilarious he admitted about being in the same hotel as Drake :lol: all that tough talk dude was cuddled up listening to back to back all night :smh:

Dude really doesn't have much to talk about so it's going to continue to be a tough battle for him you soft...writer, you wore my chain, etc etc ..unless he keeps getting drakes songs early he's gonna keep taking the L. I'll give him this one doe, it was calculated pretty nicely.

Summer 16 bang...all the shots :pimp: they played that **** in the club Saturday night :lol:
That's with any back n forth tho. What more can Aubrey say? Your girl makes more money then u? U sensitive? U tweet before u rap? It's how they say the things more then what they saying. I thought we already came to the conclusion on how it started. The behind the scenes **** when Meek addressed Drake about qm writing the Rico verse, Drake felt a way, didn't come to meek Philly show. People on Meeks favorite thing in the whole world twitter were saying Drake did a renegade all the while meek knew he didn't write the verse they are saying he washed him on so he let his emotions get the best of him once again and told the world. Pow now we here.

I still wonder what REALLY started this beef...Meeks idiot *** is a very vocal and detailed about everything else but all we got was "he ain't tweet my album" as to the why...makes 0 sense. Something deeper than that for sure
Meek got word that Drake didn't write his verse on RICO. They were both fans of each other so Meek felt disrespected by Drake trying to pass that verse as his own. Combine with the classic "he ain't tweet my album", and boom.
Nah we know that
But it had to be SOMETHING else
Also why did drama leak it to meek
Was it because of drake allegedly smashing drama ex wife
Or the wattba
Or did drake scratch that wattba because he didn't like drama
Idk it's so much **** to this thing

That's with any back n forth tho. What more can Aubrey say? Your girl makes more money then u? U sensitive? U tweet before u rap? It's how they say the things more then what they saying. I thought we already came to the conclusion on how it started. The behind the scenes **** when Meek addressed Drake about qm writing the Rico verse, Drake felt a way, didn't come to meek Philly show. People on Meeks favorite thing in the whole world twitter were saying Drake did a renegade all the while meek knew he didn't write the verse they are saying he washed him on so he let his emotions get the best of him once again and told the world. Pow now we here.
I also thought meek wanted to work with QM
And got offended when QM said no

ppl say nobody cares about what 50 has to say but the same ppl laughing and talking about meek took an L with the memes 50 was reposting. you gotta make your minds up.

Also why did drama leak it to meek
Was it because of drake allegedly smashing drama ex wife
Or the wattba
Or did drake scratch that wattba because he didn't like drama
Idk it's so much **** to this thing

the thing with Drama was Drake said he was going to a gangsta grillz mixtape (might have been IYRTITL) but changed his mind when he got the beats1/apple music deal

I really do think Meek is so simple minded he really just got tight that everybody was saying Drake washed him on the RICO record :lol: someone also said it started from Drake not coming to perform with him somewhere, I forgot, I think Howard homecoming?

Last edited:
Drake or QM whoever kinda did wash him though
Wasn't even a hot verse
Drake verse was kinda lazy
Still kinda sorta enjoyed it
Would listen to it when it came in the radio
And wouldn't turn till after meek started his verse

Drake brought new information to the table, i.e. The hotel thing. So far he hasn't been repetitive. Summer 16 is not saying the same stuff as back to back, or charged up. Granted it's not all about meek but you get the point.

I don't remember meek saying anything about Drake not showing up to the show? That was speculation of I'm not mistaken and you could very well be right but meek is VERY vocal about everything else so why wouldn't he mention it? It still seems it's something deeper

Drake or QM whoever kinda did wash him though
Wasn't even a hot verse
Drake verse was kinda lazy
Still kinda sorta enjoyed it
Would listen to it when it came in the radio
And wouldn't turn till after meek started his verse

QM washed meek :lol: not even gonna front...he was definitely in his feels.

Drake brought new information to the table, i.e. The hotel thing. So far he hasn't been repetitive. Summer 16 is not saying the same stuff as back to back, or charged up. Granted it's not all about meek but you get the point.

I don't remember meek saying anything about Drake not showing up to the show? That was speculation of I'm not mistaken and you could very well be right but meek is VERY vocal about everything else so why wouldn't he mention it? It still seems it's something deeper
BUT it's only so many rounds of new **** we could hear. The hotel thing was meh, like this ***** on probation and u got body guards, we know **** ain't gonna pop off. Unless Drake knows some personal AL issues and meek knows more passing stories u gonna get the same **** over n over. Unless they wait and stretch it out to when **** start happening to the other.

At the end of the day I'm not mad at what meek did, its how he handled it. U couldn't go about it any worse. But as far as him being mad that son got somebody to pen his verse and to find out dudes was penning other songs on his album, I'd be disappointed too. The ***** all these fair weather fans saying the best, top 5 ever etc don't even write his own ****? Expose him. I just don't know how he didn't know dude would respond. He was supposed to have something in the chamber ready, but son was feeling himself too much. U got yo round, now go back I the studio, lay a just in case track, but don't even address this ***** no more.

The problem wasn't exposing him, the problem was why he exposed him. Come on bruh you signed to Rick Ross and you trying to convince us you had to let us know Drake a fraud because you a real fan of rap and you don't respect it. Nah .. you were just envious and in your feelings it had nothing to do with rap.

I really depends on Drake at this point, nobody cares about what 50 will say or do he's not relevant anymore. I really
doubt Drake's going to wait for views to drop something on Meek, I'm going to guess it's coming this week at night. He's
got to be tired of this back and forth so it might be a career finisher if it drops.

I think he's already put Meek in a dirt nap.. B2B was the most well received diss track since Back Down. He doesn't need to carry on with this cause he's already won in terms of public opinion. War Pain is not comparable to B2B in any way. If Meek keeps it up then Drake needs to close the casket and reveal his relationship with Nicki and how he smutted her. He's asking for it so Drizzy might as well go ahead and do it.

I think he's already put Meek in a dirt nap.. B2B was the most well received diss track since Back Down. He doesn't need to carry on with this cause he's already won in terms of public opinion. War Pain is not comparable to B2B in any way. If Meek keeps it up then Drake needs to close the casket and reveal his relationship with Nicki and how he smutted her. He's asking for it so Drizzy might as well go ahead and do it.

Yep your right, that truly is the trump card but I have a feeling he would never pull the Nicki card ever. That destroys friendships
and money long term. But who knows, he might not even really be close to her like everybody claims. He's really avoided even
addressing her in any of this beef. But Meek keeps on bragging about her in random diss records and he just might hear something
he knows is true.

Yep your right, that truly is the trump card but I have a feeling he would never pull the Nicki card ever. That destroys friendships
and money long term. But who knows, he might not even really be close to her like everybody claims. He's really avoided even
addressing her in any of this beef. But Meek keeps on bragging about her in random diss records and he just might hear something
he knows is true.
Marvins room 2.0 :rofl:
Would be hilarious
"I'm just sayin you can do better"

Last edited:
i dont think drake smashed nicki , probably weezy and birdman at the signing , or maybe birdman and weezy smashed in front of nicki , who knows ? 

[emoji]128133[/emoji] delete1234 delete1234 am I doing it right? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Nah we know that

I still think Nikki was the one comparing him to Drake, probably jokingly, and that got him in his feelings.

Funny thing with Drama is he curved the Breakfast Club a while back when they were supposed to do a joint mixtape with him and then he gets curved with IYTITL years later.

[emoji]128133[/emoji] delete1234 delete1234 am I doing it right? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

:lol: I use the black one to show character [emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
Repped [emoji]128514[/emoji]

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom