🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

drake on skrilla would be 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Apparently this concert was only £11.50 ( $16.94 UDS) in the UK to attend, and people had zero clue Drake was gonna be there.

Place went ape **** when they saw him

40 posted some fire on his IG. Dvnsound or something like that...hopefully they produce on views I like their sound

Facts. I can't get into that uk rap scene either.

Only uk rappers I could tolerate was SAS.

I can't stand British rap music, the accent sounds horrible spitting bars IMO

British rapper should take a hint from singers and try to drop the accent when performing
aren't you from the Caribbean? These guys are pretty much 1st and 2nd gen Caribbeans that grew up in the UK. Their accent and slang is a mixture from the islands and the endz they grew up in, dun kno.

Grime :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I can't stand British rap music, the accent sounds horrible spitting bars IMO

British rapper should take a hint from singers and try to drop the accent when performing
aren't you from the Caribbean? These guys are pretty much 1st and 2nd gen Caribbeans that grew up in the UK. Their accent and slang is a mixture from the islands and the endz they grew up in, dun kno.

Grime :pimp: :pimp:

Yeah I grew up in the islands. To me any non Caribbean accent mixed with island slang sounds a lil funny

Brits using the slang I'm cool with, it is the accent.

Toronto dudes have a heavy Caribbean influence too, and have accents, but they don't really display it on records

I goes the other way too, I don't really like pure rappers from the islands either. Gotta have the melody.

-But I will admit, some of the tracks in the video of that Section show sound :smokin. Someone put your boy onto this Grime movement :nerd:

Last edited:
This album drops in six weeks. Summer Sixteen can't be it man, we need more.

Also carribean here and British rap and all accent rap sounds terrible.

I don't who this dvsn person is but they got the viral marketing on smash right now

I think Drake was lowkey banking on 'Can I' being bigger than it was, hence the Bey feature and a 'final' version releasing. Had he known 'Hotline' was gonna blow as it did, that would've probably been his lead single closer to the album release

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird for some reason I feel as if his buzz is dying down! Album basically a month away, the new single came and went fast also. So weird.

Back
Top Bottom