🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I haven't heard the two tracks yet but I never expected this to be his best album or rival it.

The sad part is that his two best albums will now forever be associated with negativity.

I hope Kodak is the one to dethrone this ***** if it's going to happen.

He using his flow instead of just putting him on the album :lol:.

Kodak got the youth and is probably the next big street rapper.

I hope Kodak is the one to dethrone this ***** if it's going to happen.

He using his flow instead of just putting him on the album :lol:.

Kodak got the youth and is probably the next big street rapper.
He got too much pride, especially after Kodak peeped his okiedoke he been pulling on other artist and shut it down.

First weak track, more to come

Last edited:
Pop Style is hot Basura.

One Dance is cool. It's a radio joint. I already pictured myself with a double shot of Henny in a bar or club getting twerk while I hold myself up on a wall blazed out my mind.

Expectations for the Album has decreased and I'm low key getting nervous he about to pull a Abel and drop a mediocre Album.

Jay Z got a full verse on Pop Style

for Tidal subscribers :D

Please tell me when I saw "the rest of Jay-Z's verse is only for Tidal subscribers" on twitter, that that was a joke :lol:?

Last edited:
Just heard these 2 songs. Why his writers keep giving him others _'s flows? He completely jacked Kodak on Popstyle. One Dance is weak too. It'll do good just cuz it's Drake.

Last Drake songs I really messed with was Trophies, 0-100 and Days In The East. I think the Jodeci Freestyle came out around that same time too. He just gave those out and I thought he was back to making dope music but nope.

Last edited:
is this all jayz good for these days?
dude been washed since he "lost" them 92 bricks :rolleyes
Since nas stood him up in the studio
Since he had to steal b.i.g. Whole damn discography to have lines for his own songs
Since he got washed in the elevator by solange
Since pun bopped him upside the head with a champagne bottle
Since Eminem murdered him on his own song
Since he had to take tae bo
And last but not least
Since he a snake

Fixed

Dear god that jay and kanye track is so average. If the bars are going to be that weak at least come with a classic beat.

Son need to get Quentin on the phone asap

Back
Top Bottom