🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Did I really see son suggest a drake Kevin hart bad boys remake.......

Not saying I particularly have a strong desire to see it but I was just using that as one of many scenarios where Drake could easily hop over to Hollywood and instantly be an A-Lister. NT is notorious for poor reading comprehension though.

Nevertheless, a Kevin Hart/Drake film probably already about to happen. The Sony e-mail leak a few years back showed talks of a Kevin Hart/Drake film directed by Spike Lee.

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/...d-kevin-hart-and-drake-for-school-daze-sequel

So I'm not wrong in that line of thinking. Y'all think this ***** is about to rap until he's 50 and then go do Degrassi reunions. :lol: Will Smith gets like 20 Mill a film I wouldn't rap past 30 especially if I'm already needing ghost writers.

Last edited:
Kept skipping Controlla cause of popcorn on the leak but now I know it's just drake..thank you

Anyone picking up a physical copy today? Heres to hoping theres some different/new **** on it lol

Edit: when does Billboard report their chart?, wanna see if our boy got that #1 finally with 'One Dance' :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:

Did Controlla get released as a single cause it's better Than One Dance.

If theres gonna be a rap song single, it should be Still Here

Idk but we need an official CDQ remix of Controlla WITH Popcaan

The **** was Drake thinking
I didnt hear Controlla until the album came out so I dont even know what feature sounds like to miss it

I'd tell you to check it out but the quality on it is horrible IMO...Popcaans part fits perfectly...Drake also dropped the ball leaving Ye off 'Pop Style'

Took popcaan off so he could get that first solo number 1 lol

Wait so you haven't heard the album yet at all?

nada bro.

lol

I didn't cop the iTunes drop because I was out of town for a funeral, and figured f it I'll just cop the physical today.

You guys don't have a music streaming service?

To me, theres just something about having the physical copy, eventhough all the new tech is phasing out CD compatibility

But no, I haven't adapted to streaming just yet...I'm not really "sold" on it

Im back home in Toronto for the week. I can tell you no one messing with the album here.

Everybody has love for drake for doing it for t. But the album is getting no love.

Has anyone actually gone to the store and picked up a copy yet. Wanting to see if it actually made physical release today.

To me, theres just something about having the physical copy, eventhough all the new tech is phasing out CD compatibility

But no, I haven't adapted to streaming just yet...I'm not really "sold" on it

Understood, I wasn't on board until I did the 30 day Apple Music trial. It sold me after a week. You should at least do the free trial and see how you like it.

Dudes really buying CDs without hearing them first? I'm done doing that. I download everything first. If I like it, I'll buy the physical.

Dudes really buying CDs without hearing them first? I'm done doing that. I download everything first. If I like it, I'll buy the physical.

I heard it already, my number one gripe with this album is song order/sequence (yes I'm still on that lol). I promise you it sounds 10 times better the way I rearranged it.

But the album is cool to me, not better than NWTS but I'll support my guy

Last edited by a moderator:
U Couldn't have heard it, if u did u would waste your money on something worth it.

Ran through the album again yesterday, and honestly ended up disliking it more than I did initially 
laugh.gif
.  Dude just dropped the ball on this one, man.  Women and stans will eat it up and make it his most successful project to date, though.

Last edited:
Has anyone actually gone to the store and picked up a copy yet. Wanting to see if it actually made physical release today.

I tried hitting the mom n pop spot that usually has everything on release date and they didnt have it..

Not sure about the big retailers.

Ran through the album again yesterday, and honestly ended up disliking it more than I did initially :lol: .  Dude just dropped the ball on this one, man.  Women and stans will eat it up and make it his most successful project to date, though.

it really is that bad?

crazy

Only current people's stuff I'd buy without hearing a single track are Krit, Game, Scarface, GFK, and Pusha T, and various under the radar dudes based on production credits. Otherwise, I preview on Amazon and go from there

Back
Top Bottom