🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Definitely is whatever smh.

From DMCB, Marvin's Room, Headlines, I'm on one, Club Paradise, Free Spirit....To This..

Nicki killed it though that flow
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Nicki on the track? 

Wack... Get that %!%$@ off... 

I was digging the track (Hook & Beat) .... UNTIL i heard the !!++!!$... & her ******ed *!% flow & voice. 

It's weird how his singles are so off compared to what he leaks overtime, ie. Marvins Room & Club Paradise (assuming this is a single?)

^Right. Club Paradise, Marvins Room, Trust Issues.. were DOPE
pimp.gif
Dreams Money Can Buy was cool too...

Headlines & Make Me Proud are lackluster (Nicki single handedly RUINED the song. I seriously cant believe some of these dudes cosign her. SMFH!

Anyways,

dude answered the Pusha T questions well...

One thing i hate about him though, is his blind loyalty to Wayne... Like Geezus, i know homie put you on to the world but he was slowly bringing himself up before that... "I know he said that hes my boss & well, Im wayne's soldier".. Son GET OFF THAT %!+!...

OH...MY...GOD. THIS $+!$ %#+!$#% BANGS. Do you know how hard this is going to go when it drops at any club/party in the country? This plus Watch The Throne are going to have a alot of dudes running to add dubstep to their upcoming albums.
What the hell were any of you dissapointed in with this track?! See....this is how I can tell all of you just sit on your computer and mope all day. You want Drake to re-create Marvin's Room 800 times so you can have more depressed music to listen to.

Back
Top Bottom