🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

This is my first time seeing Drake in concert

I had tickets to see him for $22 back in 2009 when he came to our college for his first stop on the "Away From Home" Tour

I gave them away for free to this chick I was cool with because I had to finish a project for a class :sick:

Always regretted it :lol:

naw I didnt press refresh. Im sure doing that will mess you all up and put you back in the que.

When you do it on the desktop an additional screen pops up telling you that all the seats are sold out and to try again.

Theres an option to close that box. Just click the close button and then the original screen for seat selections is still there. You just keep on clicking "continue" until it goes through.

Definitely took me several times, I just kept clicking like a mad man. See the picture below for reference.

IMG_7769.jpg

thanks again bro! i was like smashing the button like crazy for 20 minutes! 2 floor tickets for $1k 🙏🏽
13380D86-999A-4DD0-A01E-ADBE37D18FD5.png

Are floor seats bad economics? Not understanding why the 100 level costs more. I sat on the floor for Jay Z once and it was fine but who knows.

Are floor seats bad economics? Not understanding why the 100 level costs more. I sat on the floor for Jay Z once and it was fine but who knows.

I think they might just be charging more for having a better viewing angle. I wanted to sit in one of the center sections, but it was like $180 extra, so I just moved one section over lol.

Back
Top Bottom