🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

8A6DE3A1-A9F7-456E-85F4-DA0043422942.png

66C568B7-38F1-45D6-B09A-D005EF090C80.png

Rap forever?

Or never rap again lol

If they can keep doing this, what’s the use of artists?

Eerie I-robot type ****

It was posed as a question lol

But if they can create bangers thru AI why even sign an artist? Just pay them for rights to their voice and part ways?

It was posed as a question lol

But if they can create bangers thru AI why even sign an artist? Just pay them for rights to their voice and part ways?

I would really hope consumers wouldn’t let that fly, but with the way people won’t shut up about AI Drake music, I can see it probably would have a market.

I would really hope consumers wouldn’t let that fly, but with the way people won’t shut up about AI Drake music, I can see it probably would have a market.

I’m saying

Ppl won’t leave it alone

I refuse to even play the ****

How do I sound co signing a robots artistry lol

is it tho?

Functionally what is the difference between this and a really good cover band?
This is just the beginning. Look at how far AI has evolved in just the past year or so. At some point we'll presumably have fully identical AI voices, complete with vocal inflections etc.
I don't think that's so far-fetched.

A cover band can literally never come close to producing anything near identical to the original. At the rate AI keeps evolving, we may very well see that become a reality.
For now you can tell AI vocals apart from the original, but how far will this **** continue to evolve in the next years?

This is just the beginning. Look at how far AI has evolved in just the past year or so. At some point we'll presumably have fully identical AI voices, complete with vocal inflections etc.
I don't think that's so far-fetched.

A cover band can literally never come close to producing anything near identical to the original. At the rate AI keeps evolving, we may very well see that become a reality.

but who cares?
why would you care about this more than a cover band.

if I told you there's a guy that sounds 100% like Drake, and he has a mixtape of fake Drake songs.

Would you care? Would you by dying to listen to it?

Fundamentally humans only seem to care when humans do it.
if there's no humans involved why is anyone gunna care?

Bots perform better than humans in first person shooters, nobody wants to watch non human esports players.

Chess AI are way better than humans, yet human Chess is more popular than ever.

seems to me the same thing will apply to music.
once the novelty is gone, who cares?

but who cares?
why would you care about this more than a cover band.

if I told you there's a guy that sounds 100% like Drake, and he has a mixtape of fake Drake songs.

Would you care? Would you by dying to listen to it?
I already answered that question. Cover bands/artists can't produce a 100% replica.

I think the main issue is that AI's continued evolution opens up a can of worms regarding copyright laws

Yall are speaking from a washed perspective. These younger generations have been conditioned almost from birth to interact with robots. It's cool to them. They actually talk with that AI thing on snapchat and use chatgpt the way we used calculators. Why do you think NFTs and the metaverse are so popular. The world is rapidly changing. As far as music it's similar to people like Biggie and Pac releasing posthumous songs and remixes. I thought the idea of Biggie duets was dumb af at first but the album was actually kinda nice. This is going to be a continuation of that. Society has been becoming more and more artificial and I don't really see that slowly down

Back
Top Bottom