🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

So Drake has had beef with or currently beef with the following rappers/personalities....

Meek Mill
Future
Sauce Twinz
Common
Diddy
Weeknd
Tyga
Chris Brown
Joe Budden
DMX (technically)
Paige
Mr. Vegas
Wale (technically)
Timbaland (technically)
Charlamange
FunkMAster Flex
Hot 97
Jay - Z

Am I trippin' or is Drake leading all artists in all-time rap conflicts?

I wouldn't consider all of those beefs

Yeah, that's why i threw in the technical & conflicts words.

Last edited:
50 can't even go double cereal box today, even with clear forced manufactured singles

True but Power is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] intro song to Power & and Im
the man, prolly best songs 50 has put out in 8 plus years

Not to hijack just last episode of Power still has me hype lol

50 can't even go double cereal box today, even with clear forced manufactured singles

True but Power is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] intro song to Power & and Im
the man, prolly best songs 50 has put out in 8 plus years

Not to hijack just last episode of Power still has me hype lol

50's my dude man but he's struggling over on the music side of things :smh:

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] ****** said Slaughterhouse can't even bring out Em. Cold blooded.

loiter-squad-season-3-trailer-earl-sweatshirt-as-joe-budden-650x355.jpg

If ratings matter, Yeezus is a masterpiece
If sales matter, Views is one of the greatest albums ever

Which one ya'll riding with?

Only reason I brought it up is cuz Waves brought up "Commercial". Too many people go by whats popular or what's selling as proof that something is good.

If you don't think a album is good, cool but when dudes start saying "Oh it didn't sell a lot" :lol: That argument no weight.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] ****** said Slaughterhouse can't even bring out Em. Cold blooded.

loiter-squad-season-3-trailer-earl-sweatshirt-as-joe-budden-650x355.jpg

It was in 2011 so kind of irrelevant now, but the first show Slaughterhouse did after being signed to Shady, Eminem came out at the end to perform 2.0 boys. Will never forget that night. Shoot , I wonder if I still have the video from it.

If ratings matter, Yeezus is a masterpiece
If sales matter, Views is one of the greatest albums ever

Which one ya'll riding with?

Only reason I brought it up is cuz Waves brought up "Commercial". Too many people go by whats popular or what's selling as proof that something is good.

If you don't think a album is good, cool but when dudes start saying "Oh it didn't sell a lot" :lol: That argument no weight.

I know, I was saying that to show that either of those arguments don't really mean much, both are moot points IMO

If you say so. And if that's the case y'all def shouldn't be stanning the way y'all are talking about he selling this much, boy can't miss, etc. When clearly as a fan of his myself, his art has been in steady decline for a minute now.

Don't say 'ya'll'...thats not me using sales to validate anything

The point that I was trying to make before is that dudes hate Drake so much that they're willing to make up some extravagant theory on why his sales are so high when it's not far-fetched at all that he's doing the numbers that he's doing.

So people calling for Em to go at Drake and hyping this need up and what drake those?

Not only bring him out in Detroit but all in all claims Em the grateat MC?

Dude drake is a clown but a smart one.

Back
Top Bottom