🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

The Gates hate is real on NT. Son has fans all across the world. Every tour he has at least 6 stops in overseas. The movement is real. Cats just gotta separate the personality from the music. Peep the thread, I keep that **** updated.

Just got home from the concert, it was cool, they didn't bring out any guests

Overall had a good time

Gates going gold off 2 singles if ******* Big Sean went platinum with Dark Sky Paradise, which was filled with chart topping hits.

Outside of both Luca Brasis, I think the majority of Gates tracks are throwaways.  

Kevin Gates has fake numbers.

Somehow he had the #18 and #50 song in the country with 2 phones and "really really". Nobody heard the latter.

New rules :lol:

You really haven't heard Really Really on the radio? That **** is on alllllll the time in NC. Heard it when I was in NYC a few times just a couple weeks ago too.

He definitely isn't taking any of Drake or Future's fans though.

I haven't ever heard Gates music in NYC.

Barely heard in MD, DC, VA, ATL, FL. Apparently , this clown had the #2 & #9 rap songs in the entire COUNTRY....at the same damn time at one point :lol:. I don't get it. Whatever.

Enough about gates. Who they bring out in DC last night? How has Future's performance been?

I saw Future at the Monster vs Beast Mode tour in DC last year.......before the hype....and he had a great performance.

Heard he's been real hit or miss since.

Just pulled it up on YouTube, I have heard this before, I actually like this.

91MM Views???? I'm really missing where all this Kevin Gates buzz came from man.

Last edited:
Barely heard in MD, DC, VA, ATL, FL. Apparently , this clown had the #2 & #9 rap songs in the entire COUNTRY....at the same damn time at one point :lol:. I don't get it. Whatever.

Enough about gates. Who they bring out in DC last night? How has Future's performance been?

I saw Future at the Monster vs Beast Mode tour in DC last year.......before the hype....and he had a great performance.

They didn't bring anyone out. I thought Glizzy was going to come out at one point because they were playing his music but it was just the DJ getting us hype.

Futures performance/set was okay. This is def a Drake tour and you can see that from the show. Hendrix played a couple songs but I felt like it was too short compared to drakes set. Also his stage presence is more about the music than all that fancy prop ****. I hate how they set up March Madness, wasn't as life changing as I thought it would be lol.

Like I said before DVSN killed it. Their set was about 30 minutes but I enjoyed it. Best part of the show for me.

does future still have horrible breath control while letting the beat overshadow actually hearing the lyrics?

Futures performance/set was okay. This is def a Drake tour and you can see that from the show. Hendrix played a couple songs but I felt like it was too short compared to drakes set.

I read that Future's set was about an hour long when the tour started and then they cut it to 30 minutes now. Wonder what happened?

Man if that was the case from the jump I would have been more likely to go to this. When the tour started the Future set just seemed too long.

I haven't ever heard Gates music in NYC.

Gates gets a lot of play in VA. All the young homies listen to him (older stuff mostly) and girls love dude. He's got like 3 or 4 songs on the radio right now.

Idk why they Changed the layout of it used to be future went first for an hour then drake now it's drake then future then drake again

Read on Twitter from some dudes adjacent to the OVO camp that it was because of stage setups why they shortened his set.

I'm sure he's running up a bag but I can't help but feel like this tour was a lateral move for Future in terms of further his own career.

I mean son has been setting **** on fire for 2 years now at a level removed from anybody else and he's still basically opening for Drake like he was in 2013/14.

Future is kind of stuck in a place where he can't do arenas alone and he just did all the venues that are step down. He's gonna have to go off the road for a second.

I will say that when Future did his set, not as many people knew his stuff, **** the ones that did though were turnt the **** up :lol: I agree with him not being able to do a standalone tour just yet but he's due for an even bigger breakout

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom