🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

It's funny how Waves talks **** about Big when he's one of the most lyrical rappers ever but he slobs a dude that has writers.

Drake era fans. :lol:

Cuz he's overrated and only praised in this high regard cuz he's dead.

How was he only praised in "high regard cuz he's dead" when he was praised in high regard for his entire career as the majority of us know it?

In THIS high regard. Meaning you got ppl my age talking about biggie the goat...that's a joke. Dude isn't the best at ANYthing. There are ppl that are more lyrical(nas) Have a better flow(Eminem) and then to top it off they've made hella more music than him. Who knows what a trash biggie song would sound like? Dude died in the prime of his career. That's like if Jordan died after the three peat :lol: but you still got kobes in the game.

Hell I'll even give jay z the nod cuz he had to survive in different eras and switch his style up and succeed in every level(piggy back off Kanye really but that's a diff story)

Does biggie even have 100 songs? :lol:

LIL WAYNE is more of a goat than biggie...

When ppl say biggie > tupac I can only lol. They just mean lyrically which doesn't mean anything. That's one aspect of it.

I cringe when I see rappers go on breakfast club and be getting Debo'd into putting biggie in they tops. Like he died for they rap sins or something :lol: dude wouldn't even sniff my top 10. Ti better than biggie too.

And ANOTHER thing. Ppl always say drake doesn't have a classic song like dreams nightmare intro.

What song does Kendrick or j Cole have like that :rofl: PLEASE inform me.

@AirSakuragi ????? Where you at

In THIS high regard. Meaning you got ppl my age talking about biggie the goat...that's a joke. Dude isn't the best at ANYthing. There are ppl that are more lyrical(nas) Have a better flow(Eminem) and then to top it off they've made hella more music than him. Who knows what a trash biggie song would sound like? Dude died in the prime of his career. That's like if Jordan died after the three peat
laugh.gif
but you still got kobes in the game.

Hell I'll even give jay z the nod cuz he had to survive in different eras and switch his style up and succeed in every level(piggy back off Kanye really but that's a diff story)

Does biggie even have 100 songs?
laugh.gif

When ppl say biggie > tupac I can only lol. They just mean lyrically which doesn't mean anything. That's one aspect of it.

I cringe when I see rappers go on breakfast club and be getting Debo'd into putting biggie in they tops. Like he died for they rap sins or something
laugh.gif
dude wouldn't even sniff my top 10. Ti better than biggie too.
laugh.gif
 fam Chilllll

I love it though. No more cliche opinions. If that's how you really feel then let off 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I don't even know why ya'll bother.

He's like the Dennis Rodman in the Drake Big 3. His role is to be the wild, reckless, troll of the group. 

In THIS high regard. Meaning you got ppl my age talking about biggie the goat...that's a joke. Dude isn't the best at ANYthing. There are ppl that are more lyrical(nas) Have a better flow(Eminem) and then to top it off they've made hella more music than him. Who knows what a trash biggie song would sound like? Dude died in the prime of his career. That's like if Jordan died after the three peat :lol: but you still got kobes in the game.

Does biggie even have 100 songs? :lol:

I cringe when I see rappers go on breakfast club and be getting Debo'd into putting biggie in they tops. Like he died for they rap sins or something :lol: dude wouldn't even sniff my top 10. Ti better than biggie too.
'Feel No Ways' with the windows cracked on a breezy day :smokin

The internet has never had cliche opinions, SOHH, KTT, NT, ALL HIP HOP, THE COLI all have people saying the type of stuff he says
Ehhh, I personally don't see it often and see Biggie in top 3, best ever discussions whenever the topic comes up. Like just the other day we was at the gym and people my age were clamoring for Big as the best ever

Not saying I agree or disagree with it, (I actually think Big's peak was too great to ignore, regardless of the lack of amount of content he had) but I do like it when people go against the status quo and then support their claim. 

Lol not like y'all when that ***** takes a dub. Y'all be posting in here mad like

" how is this ok with y'all :smh: "
"This era :smh: "
Blah blah blah. Y'all do the most crying in here

Lol not like y'all when that ***** takes a dub. Y'all be posting in here mad like

" how is this ok with y'all :smh: "
"This era :smh: "
Blah blah blah. Y'all do the most crying in here

They're so consumed with other mens opinions differing theirs :stoneface:

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: like, theres no set top 5, everyone has their own, they care too much really

I'm not a Drake Hater or a Drake Rider, like it's been stated many times both groups come off OD corny most of the times. Jokes is jokes tho, and this thread is entertaining sometimes. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom