🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Thank Me Later is the worst Drake album

**** nooooooooo!!!

There is nothing on Views or NWTS close to Fancy, Light Up or Find your love.

You still got Fireworks, Karaoke, The Resistance, Over, Up all night, Show me a good time

Last edited:
Thank Me Later is the worst Drake album

**** nooooooooo!!!

There is nothing on Views or NWTS close to Fancy, Light Up or Find your love.

You still got Fireworks, Karaoke, The Resistance, Over, Up all night, Show me a good time

I'm crying at the thought of an album that was simply full of a bunch of bangers being worse than a lengthy, sappy, underwhelming safe album :lol: :lol: Miss Me, Light Up, Thank Me Now, Up All Night, and Show Me a Good Time better than anything on Views, an album where the hardest song is Pimp C literally rolling over in his grave.

sounds cliché but TML sounds too...manufactured. As if Drake forced some of those records because it was his debut. A bunch of loose songs that are radio-ready/friendly

Views was widely unliked by critics, some of it had to do with Drake fatigue IMO. It was the 3rd Drake project in the span of a year or so. The amount of tracks hurt the album more than it helped. 12-13 songs (with a few replacements) would've held Views in a higher regard IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
we're missing out on a great superproducer run by 40 just like we missed out on one by Zay last decade because they chose to work exclusively w Drake/OVO and Gucci/ATL Trap scene respectively

zay recently been stepping out of his pocket giving beats to Hov and Q

hope 40 does similar when drake goes off to do movies presumably

Any artist you have in mind that would sound good on 40 production?

I wish he would bless PND & Roy with more beats

Any artist you have in mind that would sound good on 40 production?

I wish he would bless PND & Roy with more beats
Jeremih

Weeknd

Sampha (a whole album with these two would be crazy)

24hrs

Also, on all his OVO Radio Mixes he does these remixes where he'll put like 90's Nas and Mobb Deep and old Hov over Drake's slow beats like Teenage Fever, Lose You and Redemption, etc. and they fit surprisingly well so I'd like to see him do something w Hov/Nas/Kendrick/Cole other lyrical rappers for introspective type tracks.

Last edited:
sounds cliché but TML sounds too...manufactured. As if Drake forced some of those records because it was his debut. A bunch of loose songs that are radio-ready/friendly
That's exactly why it's the worst. A lot of those songs feel forced even the ones I like.

Thank Me Later was Drake at his worst. No idea how y'all listened to that ***** back then. Revisiting it....he sounds even worse with that flow, and his voice was nasally, high pitched and annoying.

that free spirit / money to blow era yerpppp
Dreams Money Can Buy 
pimp.gif

Paris Morton Music 
pimp.gif

DMCB
Club Paradise
Connect
Come Thru

4 of Drakes top 10 songs all-time idc

If anyone still doesn't know how the Drake / Meek thing happened, my man Cawb is giving a history of it in this thread

Back
Top Bottom