🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Drake really has not toured in forever man. Its been four projects since he toured. So many songs he hasn’t done live.

Also... I do not care for Spin Bout U. Its the song I listen to the least.

Always an interesting experience when a song you don’t love becomes a standout. I feel the same about Pipe Down which I do like but there are much stronger records on CLB

Wow, What a festival!!!

3099F158-4DF0-4EEC-A9DE-84966109AECD.jpeg

Rumors going around that Drake & Lil Baby got a collab album in the works. I highly doubt Drake doing back to back collab albums. What yall think?

Rumors going around that Drake & Lil Baby got a collab album in the works. I highly doubt Drake doing back to back collab albums. What yall think?
Collabs have worked incredibly well for drake. It allows him to tap into a street market without having to be a street artist.

I don't see why he wouldn't do it with another ATL dude. That's kinda his go to.

Drake and Ross would've been better though.

Baby doing an album with Drake is honestly Drake throwing Baby a lil bit of a lifeline considering the last Baby album was met with mixed reviews. Baby actually has something to prove whenever he drops again.

Last edited:
I **** with Baby but the records they got have been underwhelming in comparison to **** he had with Savage before the album
Yes, Indeed still one of Baby biggest songs ever.

People also really liked Baby verse on Wants and Needs. I get what you saying though. It's definitely not the same chemistry as Drake and Savage but it's not a bad pairing.

Savage deserves his flowers though, he brings the best out of some elite level rappers. He's done it with Cole and Drake on several occasions. He deserves his praise.

Collabs have worked incredibly well for drake. It allows him to tap into a street market without having to be a street artist.

I don't see why he wouldn't do it with another ATL dude. That's kinda his go to.

Drake and Ross would've been better though.

Baby doing an album with Drake is honestly Drake throwing Baby a lil bit of a lifeline considering the last Baby album was met with mixed reviews. Baby actually has something to prove whenever he drops again.
It’s a shame we never got YOLO with Drake & Ross :smh:

Also, it’s strange Drake & Wayne never dropped an album together. Especially when they both were dominating mainstream.

I root for Baby, but I call a spade a spade. That last album was trash. Last joint he had that rang off was On Me. I didn’t listen to the full Drake/21 album. Damn sure doubt I’ll make it through a Drake/Baby album.

Back
Top Bottom