🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

So much Drake hate in the other threads. Is it wrong to be a Kendrick, Cole and Drake fan?!?

Also Wayne is on tour with Drake so smh at "he still got Wayne with him" like Drake hasn't been rocking with him lately.

IMG_8466.gif

Chubbs backstage talking to Drake before he walk on

Drizzy gotta put that energy on wax. Nobody wanna hear motivational speeches to your fans when it’s ****** getting at you

I disagree. Saying he lost before it even started is a wildly biased statement but to each their own. It's not like the result of this was gonna make me stop listening to Drake, you don't listen to Drake, the world will continue to spin.

Ok hear me out.

Drake against a smaller or dumb artist is an easy win for him. He can out social media them, play the popularity game. Like he did for the Meek Mill and Common beef. Neither of them really stood a punchers chance.

This is basically like the Pusha T situation all over again. Bar for bar he can't rap with Kendrick. His only hope is some type of "gotcha" information he can use to expose Kendrick but if Drake had dirt on dude like that I guarantee he would've used it already.

Completely expecting to hear about an imaginary meeting about J Prince telling him not to do it or something.

Ok hear me out.

Drake against a smaller or dumb artist is an easy win for him. He can out social media them, play the popularity game. Like he did for the Meek Mill and Common beef. Neither of them really stood a punchers chance.

This is basically like the Pusha T situation all over again. Bar for bar he can't rap with Kendrick. His only hope is some type of "gotcha" information he can use to expose Kendrick but if Drake had dirt on dude like that I guarantee he would've used it already.

Completely expecting to hear about an imaginary meeting about J Prince telling him not to do it or something.
I don't agree. Kendrick can't rap with Drake IMO so we are at an impasse.

Duppy Freestyle was a better rap record than Adidon was, but that was won off the "gotcha" angle so IDK how you can make this point either (I like both artists, obviously like Drake more but this feels pretty obvious) . That beef was won purely off dirt.

I don't agree. Kendrick can't rap with Drake IMO so we are at an impasse.

Duppy Freestyle was a better rap record than Adidon was, but that was won off the "gotcha" angle so IDK how you can make this point either (I like both artists, obviously like Drake more but this feels pretty obvious) . That beef was won purely off dirt.

Oh we are definitely at an impasse then.

I enjoy WaTtBA... but def not because of Future's lyrics. Dude is the modern version of Nelly imo.

Future carried Drake on that whole project

Back
Top Bottom