🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

this album was a dissapointment, so overwhelming. i stopped listening to it a month after it released. Tuscan Leather is the only track i still listen to.

But it is. It's the worst song on the album, doesn't sound good in headphones, the car, the video stinks, and doesn't song good even at 1,000,000 decibels in the club. It's the most useless song on the album.

This guy said Worst Behavior doesn't sound good in the car or the club ? :wow: :lol:

Idk where you be going fam but that **** gets the club turnt in NY, it also got the best reaction out of any song he played at the Barclays Center.

I agree though the video is trash, when tryna put your friends on goes wrong :lol:

Anybody remember that post in here after the album dropped, where dude was talkin about Worst Behavior, and was like, "What the hell is he talking bout. Mofos never loved us? Who!?" Everytime I hear that song, I think about that post and laugh.

Worst Behavior was already the worst song on the album, and the video did nothing to make a difference.
See this is stoneface worthy.
But it is. It's the worst song on the album, doesn't sound good in headphones, the car, the video stinks, and doesn't song good even at 1,000,000 decibels in the club. It's the most useless song on the album.
this album was a dissapointment, so overwhelming. i stopped listening to it a month after it released. Tuscan Leather is the only track i still listen to.
The Mase flow at the end was cool but other than that Worse Behavior is garbage. _ screaming through most of the track. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You came up with that cuz somebody doesn't like THIS song? **** makes zero sense boy. :lol:

Naw, I got came up with that because of this:

I'm all for respecting opinions, but this is just a damn lie :lol:

Last edited:
Well the song has bass in it. I think Katy Perry's "Roar" does as well.

Fam you're tripping. I didn't even like Worst when it came out initially, but after hearing it dropped at parties, changed my perspective on it completely. Love that jaunt.

Whenever I DJ and drop worst, it always gets a fantastic response.

I mean if I'm at the strip club and some cheeks are clapping in my face Rich Homie Quan will sound good but that doesn't mean the dude makes good music. People will respond to pretty much anything at a party.

Last edited:
Go listen to dat eminem **** :lol:

MMLP 2 > NWTS

MCHG > NWTS

Born Sinner > NWTS

Take Care > NWTS

the praise for this album is just too much, there's some good moments but overall it's not that great. and yes, i'll go listen to that Eminem it's clearly a better hip hop album than Drake's latest release.

Drake gets his corny ways from his father I see :lol:

Worst Behavior song is one of the worst on the album. Said it when the album came out and feel the same after watching that pointless video.

Back
Top Bottom