🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I hope neither Cole nor Kendrick are on this.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

jamie xx better be on this..

This too, although I don't know how Drake would fit over his production, I'd just love to see him make some rap $%#+ regardless.

30t6p3b.gif
at y'all complaining about not enough features. This is a solo album, not a various artist compilation.

Originally Posted by awwsome

1. Over My Dead Body
2. Shot For Me
3. Headlines
4. Crew Love ft. The Weeknd
5. Take Care ft. Rihanna
6. Marvins Room
7. Under Ground Kings
8. We’ll Be fine
9. Make Me Proud ft. Nicki Minaj
10. Lord Knows ft. Rick Ross
11. Cameras
12. Doing It Wrong
13. The Real Her ft. Andre 3000 & Lil Wayne
14. Look What You’ve Done
15. HYFR ft. Lil Wayne
16. Practice
17. The Ride

BONUS
18. Hate Sleeping Alone
19. Untitled ft. Lil Wayne

Could that Untitled track be called The Motto? I'm reading a lot of tweets bout The Motto being a track ft. Wayne too (unfortunately).

that track listing looks tight....i hope it doesn't disappoint like thank me later.

whats the new release date?

He's on power 106 right now he said the tracklisting is right for the most part but its a little off. He said Kendrick and Stevie Wonder are on the album

Think he's bout to freestyle/spit some album verses at 10 on power 106. Also he's goin to premier a new song. If you have an android phone download "tune in radio" you can stream radio stations from anywhere

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Think he's bout to freestyle/spit some album verses at 10 on power 106. If you have an android phone download "tune in radio" you can stream radio stations from anywhere
eek.gif
Never knew.  THANKS!!

Originally Posted by dimez81

that track listing looks tight....i hope it doesn't disappoint like thank me later.

whats the new release date?

November 15th.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I hope neither Cole nor Kendrick are on this is an instrumental album.

Son, you pretty much fall through once or twice every 5 or so pages and just drop Drake hate. It seems pretty clear that you're NOT a fan of Aubrey's, so why do you keep coming back?

Drake is hype on Power 106 right now for no reason and The Motto is weak

Dude is spitting but that beat sounds a bit annoying, maybe ill change my mind but dude is spittin...

wrf is this motto !+$@....it is week as hell.

he said its for the west so....

did he play any other new music??

Back
Top Bottom