🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

"The Motto" is weak? Damn "Take Care" lookin' like a epic fail
ohwell.gif

I like it *shrugs* it sounds like the remix to Lil Wayne - **** Pleaser off Dedication 3.....................definitely can tell its a bonus cut though

Cliff notes:
-Talked briefly about Club Paradise Tour, ASAP Rocky, Chase n Cashe, Kendrick Lamar on tour (nothing new)
-World premiere of Chase n Cashe's 'I Wish I Was In Vegas' song
-Says he made most of Take Care in Miami, made it during a crazy time where he was building fame, lots of long nights, etc.
-Interviewer asks do people show less respect to you?
-Drake says "rep grows bigger so people start to disconnect, they don't reach out as much but that's human nature, I'm out on Power106 to show some love"
-Shouts out Lloyd, Bun B, remembers doing Bria's Interlude w/ Omarion, says he appreciates the love from those cats who been with him since day one
-Says "I got no hate in this heart"
-Shows love to LA, continuously shouting out OVOXO, shouts out to the XO gang who's chillin out in Costa Rica (???)
-Played a T.I. freestyle over the Headlines beat seemed like it was sped up a bit too, sounds dope and I'm not much of a TI fan
-Played The Motto ft. Lil' Wayne, bonus track on Take Care, sounds hella mellow, it's all right, nothing special but Power106 is ruining it -___- (heard him shout out Mac Dre and the Bay on the track).

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Cliff notes:
-Talked briefly about Club Paradise Tour, ASAP Rocky, Chase n Cashe, Kendrick Lamar on tour (nothing new)
-Says he made most of Take Care in Miami, made it during a crazy time where he was building fame, lots of long nights, etc.
-Drake says "rep grows bigger so people start to disconnect, they don't reach out as much but that's human nature, I'm out on Power106 to show some love"
-Shouts out Lloyd, Bun B, remembers doing Bria's Interlude w/ Omarion, says he appreciates the love from those cats who been with him since day one
-Shows love to LA, continuously shouting out OVOXO, shouts out to the XO gang who's chillin out in Costa Rica (???)
-Played a T.I. freestyle over the Headlines beat seemed like it was sped up a bit too, sounds dope and I'm not much of a TI fan
-Played The Motto ft. Lil' Wayne, bonus track on Take Care, sounds hella mellow, it's all right, nothing special but Power106 is ruining it -___- (heard him shout out Mac Dre and the Bay on the track).
He definitely said He did most of take care in toronto though. And XO is in Costa Rica right now.
Man that "The Motto" go
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Cliff notes:
He definitely said He did most of take care in toronto though. And XO is in Costa Rica right now.
Man that "The Motto" go
pimp.gif
Swear I heard Miami. Either way, two more weeks, can't wait.
pimp.gif

I'm gonna need Stevie Wonder, Justin Timberlake, Andre 3000, The-Dream, The Weeknd and Kendrick Lamar incorporated into this project one way or another.
nerd.gif

Yes, greedy, but plausible.

So what's the word on Club Paradise and Free Spirit being on the album? Did he say all that is missing are feature credits, or some songs will be different?

Cliff notes:

Beat definitely sounded like something they would play out here in the bay, but that style is
sick.gif
to me.  Hopefully, Drake comes out to SF though
pimp.gif

Can't wait for Drake to leave YM...
30t6p3b.gif

Its cool though. Song will go off in the club. More of the same. The left coast will love this. Everyone is about to be saying "YOLO" on FB and Twitter. Its a win-win
This guy right here though?...
30t6p3b.gif
#WINNING

TPXCR.png

i don't think i'll ever not be amazed at the amount of people that tweet certain drake lines soon as the song comes out. it's really amazing to me.

I always search a particular line from the song...and it never fails.

Motto is cool though. I wouldn't skip it. Wouldn't click on it either though.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

i don't think i'll ever not be amazed at the amount of people that tweet certain drake lines soon as the song comes out. it's really amazing to me.

I always search a particular line from the song...and it never fails.

Motto is cool though. I wouldn't skip it. Wouldn't click on it either though.
So true. He could put out crap and people would still find a way to tweet his lines or put them up on FB.

Back
Top Bottom