🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Hov needs to Take Care of that Lord Knows beat.
laugh.gif

Real talk.
couldn't place my finger on who else would do much better but your right 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Drake is like god's gift to us.. so that's half nd half .. since he's jewish lol
smokin.gif
Look at this %#@#% mannnn.
30t6p3b.gif
You're Zeus23 on Serophene.

I'm all the way #$@+ outta here on that post.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Hov needs to Take Care of that Lord Knows beat.
laugh.gif

Real talk.
couldn't place my finger on who else would do much better but your right 
laugh.gif
If only their relationship wasnt soured, Jay and Cam on that Beat would be
eek.gif
X 1000000000000..... Man I miss the 02-03 Roc
tired.gif

IMO...everything released before the album leak > the album.

DMCB, Marvin's Room, Headlines, Club Paradise, Free Spirit, Make Me Proud, Trust Issues...these joints had me AMPED for the album...

From the leak...my highlights are 2 guest verses (KL & 3000) and an incredible Just Blaze beat....I was hoping for more Drake-related highlights on a Drake album.

I agree though, production and engineering wise the sound is great and the flow and cohesiveness is great...but I'm just not feeling it. Maybe because I'm looking at it as a Hip-Hop album...but I wouldn't even rate it as an R&B album if that's the argument.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Drake is like god's gift to us.. so that's half nd half .. since he's jewish lol
smokin.gif
Look at this %#@#% mannnn.
30t6p3b.gif
You're Zeus23 on Serophene.

I'm all the way #$@+ outta here on that post.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

solid effort Drizzy, 8-8.5....I still like Coleworld better personally, but 2011 has been a great year for music!

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Is the song sample during "Cameras,Good ones go" an actual track? I need that if soo.. It sounds like The Weeknd to me but im new to
them so im not sure Any Help??
nerd.gif

That isn't a sample as far as I can tell. Seems to be a vocal effect thrown over Abel's voice at certain moments. I'm ADDICTED to the little Good Ones Go portion at the end of Cameras though.
No, It's a sample, not Abel.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Wayne added nothing to the songs he was on. "Met a female dragon had a fire conversation" _ what??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean, what else does anyone expect from Wayne these days. Not single damn is given when dude is spittin'...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

can someone pm me a link?
nerd.gif

I'd be very appreciative of this too..  I'm out of town and dont have my usual computer with my torrent and all that.  mad love

Originally Posted by wizards23

DMCB and Club Paradise should have been on the album

and free spirit.

Why did Drake release all those songs beforehand and not include them on the album? Those songs got my hyped for the album.

I went into this album only hearing Dreams Money Can Buy, and I gotta say that I'm liking what I'm hearing.
Is it groundbreaking music?  Not even close.  We've all heard this from Drake before.  But dude is good at what he does and he stays in his lane, which is something I can appreciate. 

The production on this joint is ill too.  Dude (along w/ 40) has definitely perfected that signature, underwater, moody sound.  

A double disc concept would've been 
pimp.gif

Disc One:

Over My Dead Body
Shot For Me
Crew Love
Marvin's Room / Buried Alive (Interlude)
Cameras
Good Ones Go
Doing It Wrong
The Real Her
Trust Issues
Look What You've Done

Disc Two:

Club Paradise
Dreams Money Can Buy
Headlines
Underground Kings
Take Care
We'll Be Fine
Make Me Proud
Lord Knows
HYFR
Free Spirit
The Motto

Throw in 'The Ride' wherever it fits and throwaway 'Practice' to be never heard again.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Is it groundbreaking music?  Not even close.  We've all heard this from Drake before.  But dude is good at what he does and he stays in his lane, which is something I can appreciate. 
The production on this joint is ill too.  Dude (along w/ 40) has definitely perfected that signature, underwater, moody sound.  
Agreed. Great effort though, good @#$%in album.

Album is cool, nothing great. He could have kept 'Practice' ,Straight stonefaced that track.

Over My Dead Body
Underground Kings
We'll Be Fine
Shot for Me
Lord knows
Cameras

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom