🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^^But Drake sends...subliminals...

Nah.. Other than him going at Big Sean, I never seen Drake throw shots at anyone 
ohwell.gif

Examples?

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

aww its cute when you guys defend your man crushes. picturing dudes with the vasoline and cd covers going in on their peepees.

it's music. you are not part of their team. ole drake i wish i could s his d stans

Some NT'ers can't read between the lines, so I fixed your post to show what you were really trying to say
wink.gif
awwwwwww widdle baby got his feelings hurt. di que read between the lines, ole english major fatboy from eating personal pan pizzas from book-it club.

I don't need to read the lines to see that the majority of your people live vicariously through your favourite artists thus resulting in butthole hurtery when your boos are dissed.

this dude mad. probably got marvin's room and kleenex in hand.

let me lick your tears  ole i'm a sensitive simp but i keeps it real looking bwoi

Translated again for my NT fam
smile.gif

Some NT'ers can't read between the lines, so I fixed your post to show what you were really trying to say
wink.gif
awwwwwww widdle baby got his feelings hurt. di que read between the lines, ole english major fatboy from eating personal pan pizzas from book-it club.

I don't need to read the lines to see that the majority of your people live vicariously through your favourite artists thus resulting in butthole hurtery when your boos are dissed.

this dude mad. probably got marvin's room and kleenex in hand.

let me lick your tears  ole i'm a sensitive simp but i keeps it real looking bwoi

Translated again for my NT fam
smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Now I don't know what's real and what's fake
laugh.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
Hip89[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 12/22/111:12 PM
[/td][td]
Peep Game wrote:
^^^But Drake sends...subliminals...

Nah.. Other than him going at Big Sean, I never seen Drake throw shots at anyone 
ohwell.gif

Examples?
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Off the top of my head I'm thinking of that Drake/Wayne/Jadakiss song. But a lot of his other stuff is purely subliminal. He makes claims[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]as if he's just letting things slide or whatever, then he procedes to go on a "why why why won't the vets just let the young cats live
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
?" binge.
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

the motto video is cool and i actually like drakes verse but wait, so everybody gave ross hell when he was found out to be a corrections officer, cause they thought that ruined his 'street cred' and made him fake...

but "tear drop" tunechi the 5 star g blood can wear WOMENS clothing on multiple occasions after kissing another man in the mouth and he catches no flack. hell it seems like it makes him more popular.

sh!ts disgustin'(cam voice)

I thought on The Ride he said something about Yoda losing it, and I took that as a subliminal shot at Jay

Being from the bay, I feel like we were improperly represented in the video. He didn't go to any meaningful landmarks, and Drake seemed to scared to even get out of his car.

Originally Posted by cartune

The problem most of these rappers have with dude is he's started feeling himself everybody in the industry know dude is low key an %%%@%%+.

And he hasnt been tested just drop his second album talking mo $@+$ than his boss.

Just look at how humble he was last year dude wouldnt even talk now he sending subliminals at everybody saying he the greatest well like Common said "prove it"

The realest post in this whole thread

Its never fails to happen when the new kid is shining above everyone else the shots come out and the same ol excuse gets dragged out "this is competition yatta yatta"no its salt...the man isn't bothering anybody so let him be....Drake just needs to stay away from setting himself up...all these interviews about how hes not shook is just gonna bring un wanted attention his way...address the issue when its presented at hand...if someone tests you do what you must as a man but as far as getting upset & bent out of shape during interviews and the end of shows just shows weakness on his part

Now he's threatening to @%@@ people up which everyone knows is %!+$!+!$ but when I said dude wasn't real I was buggin... This kid is a lame flat out

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Its never fails to happen when the new kid is shining above everyone else the shots come out and the same ol excuse gets dragged out "this is competition yatta yatta"no its salt...the man isn't bothering anybody so let him be....Drake just needs to stay away from setting himself up...all these interviews about how hes not shook is just gonna bring un wanted attention his way...address the issue when its presented at hand...if someone tests you do what you must as a man but as far as getting upset & bent out of shape during interviews and the end of shows just shows weakness on his part

Wise words from a decent man

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Wise words from a decent man

Originally Posted by CashBanks

Now he's threatening to @%@@ people up which everyone knows is %!+$!+!$ but when I said dude wasn't real I was buggin... This kid is a lame flat out
Looks at CashBanks avy ...
indifferent.gif

why you meat ridin me doggie?
and ofcourse dwight from the office screams captain cool you mad I dont like ya crush aubrey?
take his meat out your mouth

funny thing is i never seen drake as humble

he never seemed genuine

just a well spoken guy that plays up to what you wanna hear

Back
Top Bottom