🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

No, you're an idiot because I've explained this to you three times now. And i also said based off radio TV and cds with no outside ventures included.

And just like the other dude said you don't need biometrics, charts and links for everything. Not having solid proof of this doesn't make me an idiot. If I look up and say it's gonna rain, I'm an idiot unless I pull out barometer readings and weather pattern charts? *****.

:lol: so where is the proof? You said it

You are the idiot that claims Future is the 3rd grossing rapper in 2013

I'm sorry you make claims you can't back up and then get butt hurt when called out on false claims

L x 25 for you

Future on I wanna be with you is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Someone compile a list for me of all of Future's best records (features plus individual records) pleaseeee ? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Future is without a doubt one of the go to guys for Hip-Hop right now. It would be ignorant to say he isn't. He's on almost everybody's record. I think the T-Pain comparison is on point, albeit he isn't as big as Pain. I love melody, so future is dope as hell to me.

Last edited:
Future on I wanna be with you is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Someone compile a list for me of all of Future's best records (features plus individual records) pleaseeee ?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Future is without a doubt one of the go to guys for Hip-Hop right now. It would be ignorant to say he isn't. He's on almost everybody's record. I think the T-Pain comparison is on point, albeit he isn't as big as Pain. I love melody, so future is dope as hell to me.
hes straight IMO. but hes running s**t in the industry. thats why drake folded instead of future. hes business smart as well. not to mention he pulled ciara. future is WINNING lol. and i DARE you to go to atlanta and turn on any radio station for 10 minutes without hearing him. its literally impossible lol. And with him gettin that song in GTA he got himself a nice popularity boost and paycheck.

lmao @ future being the 3rd highest grossing rapper of 2013. thats dellusion of grandeur right there that future probably wouldn't even come up with.

also hilarious that this fool cites GTA 5 as proof that Future is hot right now.

- Yo Corona is hot right now. They got her on that GTA 5! That fan base just reignited + new fans. 2014 is Corona's year.

Dude just cancelled his show In phili while people are already there waiting smh. This tour has been handled pretty bad and seems like he's been having a bad month outside of the album sales lol

Tonight's show in Philly is postponed :lol:. Stage malfunction or somethin. Everyone I know is venting via Twitter :lol:.

damn people were going wild out here for this concert :lol:

Power 99 was playing like a 3 hour Drake tribute set before the show

Drizzy better have a really legit answer and do something for the fans in Philly; this concert was hyped here like the Beatles were coming to town

Thankgod I so t go and waste my time for this drake concert tonight. Even if he preformed dude has the worst stage performance in history. Oh and this is t the first time he let Philly down this fool also feel couple years back at the lil wayne tour. Dudes a joke

im really quite done explaining why future is hot right now. if u dont see it, its cuz ur trying ur hardest not to. and LOL @ that lil tweet. "now were gonna die"
roll.gif

"And me doing them shows getting everyone nervous cause them hipsters gonna have to get along with them hood ni**as"

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
They said it was a stage Malfunction. Stage setup does look 100X better then any of his previous shows

I'm so glad I didn't get tix to this concert tonight and stayed home while all my friends got pumped up for nothing :lol:.

I've seen him twice before and both of the shows were massive letdowns. First time was when I was at Penn State like 3 years ago before he dropped Thank Me Later. He did a few good songs but the rest of the show was him singing and sweet talking to the girls in the audience :lol: :smh:. Since at the time his catalog wasn't too deep (although his mixtapes were top notch) I sort of gave him a pass. Then I saw him in Camden last year for I think it was like a Lil' Wayne/2 Chainz tour. He did the same exact **** 0]. A few good songs/bangers and then got to sweet-talking :smh:.

If I would've attended this debacle tonight I might've had to put a number on his head :lol:.

Last edited:
I'm so glad I didn't get tix to this concert tonight and stayed home while all my friends got pumped up for nothing :lol:.

I've seen him twice before and both of the shows were massive letdowns. First time was when I was at Penn State like 3 years ago before he dropped Thank Me Later. He did a few good songs but the rest of the show was him singing and sweet talking to the girls in the audience :lol: :smh:. Since at the time his catalog wasn't too deep (although his mixtapes were top notch) I sort of gave him a pass. Then I saw him in Camden last year for I think it was like a Lil' Wayne/2 Chainz tour. He did the same exact **** 0]. A few good songs/bangers and then got to sweet-talking :smh:.

If I would've attended this debacle tonight I might've had to put a number on his head :lol:.
This is exactly the kind of review of his concerts that I needed to read. This is my first time seeing him and I didn't know what to expect. I won't have an issue with that, I just hope he does a lot of stuff from NWTS.

I've seen him twice before and both of the shows were massive letdowns. First time was when I was at Penn State like 3 years ago before he dropped Thank Me Later. Then I saw him in Camden last year for I think it was like a Lil' Wayne/2 Chainz tour. He did the same exact **** 0]. A few good songs/bangers and then got to sweet-talking :smh:.

So you saw him after his first actual album, then you saw him again in between albums. I think it's possible things might be different this time bro :lol:

I saw Drake back in 2010 at VCU. He actually brought the local guy Chris Brown out on stage for a melody and to give the 804 crowd something else to be giddy about. He didn't have much of a stage presence back then. It felt as if he was acting instead of performing. His movements and interaction with the crowd seemed forced and pre-planned.

I saw him last year in D.C. again and I just wish he, like most hip-hop, performed in a smaller club. Very few people can rock the Verizon Center....Jay-Z and Kanye are two of the few. His show was good, the opening acts were weak, and he had improved his interaction with fans and looked more comfortable on stage.

Might check his show out in Phoenix here in a couple of weeks.

I'm so glad I didn't get tix to this concert tonight and stayed home while all my friends got pumped up for nothing
laugh.gif

I've seen him twice before and both of the shows were massive letdowns. First time was when I was at Penn State like 3 years ago before he dropped Thank Me Later. Then I saw him in Camden last year for I think it was like a Lil' Wayne/2 Chainz tour. He did the same exact ****
alien.gif
. A few good songs/bangers and then got to sweet-talking
mean.gif

If I would've attended this debacle tonight I might've had to put a number on his head
laugh.gif
So you saw him after his first actual album, then you saw him again in between albums. I think it's possible things might be different this time bro
laugh.gif
I went to the tour he had after Take Care and it was live

A lot of females

Only time he really does that sweet talking **** is when he does the fan shoutouts where he looks through the crowd and points people out and then of course you got the R&B songs but he can't really sing live so he never goes through a full song

But when he does the bangers it's on point

Tuscan Leather live has gotta be amazing

Ye and Drake should have co-headlined a tour

Back
Top Bottom