🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

omw to work I was bumpin 6 god real hard. I found a whole new respect for that song. then as im in the break room espn highlights are on and there was drake day yesterday?! My boy has no worries about nothing. Sorry poppa diddy pop.

omw to work I was bumpin 6 god real hard. I found a whole new respect for that song. then as im in the break room espn highlights are on and there was drake day yesterday?! My boy has no worries about nothing. Sorry poppa diddy pop.

We might have to start referring to the boy as the 'Global Ambassador' :pimp:

Also.. He did an interview last night and said something will drop early 2015. :nerd:

We might have to start referring to the boy as the 'Global Ambassador'
pimp.gif

Also.. He did an interview last night and said something will drop early 2015.
nerd.gif
link?

Does anyone know where I might be able to download a version of days in the east looping directly into west district. I love the combo and have heard it before but can't figure out how or were to download it.

Does anyone know where I might be able to download a version of days in the east looping directly into west district. I love the combo and have heard it before but can't figure out how or were to download it.

Search for Days in Toronto or something similar to that.

It's not the best transition but it's the best I've found.

Last edited:
These old rapper tweets are always :smh:

fat phony shouldn't have signed if that's how he felt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom