🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

You just one of these emotional *** Drake fans that gets hurt anytime somebody says something critical of him. I even said I don't see why we would need a writer. And if he does have a writer you can't compare that to somebody using a line.

How am I getting hurt? :lol: You're the one calling me emotional, what did I say that would warrant that?

Someone writing your raps = not using your own material and using someone's lines = not using your own material, right?

"Do you and Rico only come in this thread to hate?"

:lol: That's a real defensive, emotional question.

If Jay uses a Big line on 4 outta 13 songs on his album versus Drake sitting in the studio with somebody helping him write all of his last album (basically what that tweet from February says) that's no where near the same thing. If you don't see the difference iono what to tell you bruh. :lol:

"Do you and Rico only come in this thread to hate?"

If Jay uses a Big line on 4 outta 13 songs on his album versus Drake sitting in the studio with somebody helping him write all of his last album (basically what that tweet from February says) that's no where near the same thing. If you don't see the difference iono what to tell you bruh.
laugh.gif
I really wanted to know because that's what it seems like.  My fault if that isn't the case.

Quentin Miller is only credited for 5 songs on IYRTITL out of like 17 songs
laugh.gif

Meek sells 200k and starts feeling himself, didn't he do this same thing with wale too, talking bout he didn't tweet his album.

I listened to some songs on that dudes soundcloud.. there is no way he's making Drake type records.
Maybe helping with hooks and things but his quality and song structure sucks. I'm sure we won't find out
who's actually behind the Drake hits but somehow Meek knows. Nicki prob hyped him up to say some
reckless stuff and he took the bait.

This is a bad look for both of them, she's on the same damn label as Drake. I see why they say the industry
is super fake. They prob don''t even communicate with each other like that. They just big up each other in
interviews and keep it moving. Meek seems like a wildcard that goes against the norm in the industry.

Drake don't beef with rap ****** who matter so who's really winning

Norm Kelly ‏@norm
You're no longer welcome in Toronto, @MeekMill.

Meek Mill ‏@MeekMill
Aye white man @norm what gives you the audacity to tell me I can't come somewhere over me voicing my opinion! U sound like a thug lol

Norm Kelly ‏@norm
Aye American @MeekMill. Didn't say don't come. Just puzzled why you'd diss a Canadian hero a week before coming to his city.

:lol:

Norm Kelly ‏@norm
You're no longer welcome in Toronto, @MeekMill.

Meek Mill ‏@MeekMill
Aye white man @norm what gives you the audacity to tell me I can't come somewhere over me voicing my opinion! U sound like a thug lol

Norm Kelly ‏@norm
Aye American @MeekMill. Didn't say don't come. Just puzzled why you'd diss a Canadian hero a week before coming to his city.

:lol:

"Aye American" :lol:

This doesn't change the way i support drizzy.

NWTS
Take Care
Thank Me Later
So Far Gone
Comeback Season

were all gems to me... And from what we know QM is of recent arrival in terms ghost writing for drake...If it is true...which it probably is but i don't think it undos everything before IYRTITL

Last edited:

Read more on his twitter

And with that I ask.. who really gives a **** if QM had a huge part in lyrics, hooks, etc on IYRTITL? who cares...
Even more so cause many believe Drizzy dropped that album for free for a second and he did it to end his contract obligations with CM... (If my "facts" are straight)...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom