🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

IDK who this guys affiliated with, but he's Canadian so its going here.

This was fire.

Aint no way hell this joint wasn't rehearsed :lol:  

as if all the classic hot 97/rap city joints werent

real freestyling you either have to be los level good at it or youre gonna sound like carti/quavo/thug saying the first thng that comes to mind w the beat

Damn that song in that video sounds like heat. Drake always had the juice. :smh: GOAT that was 7 years ago

Last edited:
Damn, I still remember all of the words to Drake's "Make It Go" verse :lol:

I used to skip the hell out of Belly's parts but son's verse was pretty alright in hindsight.

Last edited:
I need to find a drake playlist of loose songs and verses for his whole entire career. Prolly will be on par with his albums :smh:

ZzzTentacion got KOd
laugh.gif
Dude got rocked 
roll.gif

as if all the classic hot 97/rap city joints werent

real freestyling you either have to be los level good at it or youre gonna sound like carti/quavo/thug saying the first thng that comes to mind w the beat
It's not about "real" freestyle.

There's a difference between having verses ready when you go to the radio...and having your **** sound like an actual song. Which is why you often see dudes stumble or have to gather. This ***** rapped on the beat as if he had done it already. His flow rode the beat way too perfectly for him to have not known what the beat would be. That **** wasn't chosen at random. 

Back
Top Bottom