🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Me personally though I think his new album will be more of a IYRTITL vibe. Simply because I think he's ready to silence the Kendrick new #1 talk. Atleast I hope.

When I say if you're reading this I really just mean more rap. Cuz that album is on the bottom part of the list of my favorite drake albums

Man how is anyone gonna complain about Drake going back to the TC sound. Bring it on whether it's better or worse than the first. It'll still be better than almost anything else coming out.

I feel like he's kept much of the Take Care sound over the years. Really it's IYRT that needs a sequel.

Rap drake needs a return. Going in for life, soulful type ****

He seems to do the best on the beats he just raps all the way through (most recently 'Do Not Disturb')

I wouldn't mind a quick 5-6 song EP of that

Plus we're due for a few more timestamp songs

its coming boyos you dont think hes working today for october

I think so too. I think the rest of the year is gonna be all OVO though

He seems to do the best on the beats he just raps all the way through (most recently 'Do Not Disturb')

I wouldn't mind a quick 5-6 song EP of that

Plus we're due for a few more timestamp songs

True story. Do not disturb top 10 drake

Do Not Disturb should be a template going forward

More Life had some nice flows tho. Free Smoke was flames and son really went double time on KMT (waits for X stans).

Do Not Disturb should be a template going forward

More Life had some nice flows tho. Free Smoke was flames and son really went double time on KMT (waits for X stans).

I mean it's already a template lol. He been doing the no hook straight flows thing for a minute. Since the beginning of his career.

And yeah more life still getting plays. Was listening to it yesterday. Whole thing flows very smooth. I do think though that this isn't "album" drake.

I mean it's already a template lol. He been doing the no hook straight flows thing for a minute. Since the beginning of his career.

And yeah more life still getting plays. Was listening to it yesterday. Whole thing flows very smooth. I do think though that this isn't "album" drake.

True but single wise he's gotten more into singing lane. On NWTS he had SFTB, Take Care had Headlines...

Were still getting rap records but I cant wait till he drops that huge rap single again.

True but single wise he's gotten more into singing lane. On NWTS he had SFTB, Take Care had Headlines...

Were still getting rap records but I cant till he drops that huge rap single again.

I see what you mean. gonna have to reinvent himself and bring something new to the table

Take care 2.0?

Attachments

• IMG_0731.JPG
    IMG_0731.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 4
Do Not Disturb is basically a time stamp song. Should have called it 7 AM in Germany for real

Do Not Disturb is basically a time stamp song. Should have called it 7 AM in Germany for real

Yea man. Someone made a point tho about how his timestamp songs only feature cities and not a country. But still, he mentioned it in the song, wonder why he didnt go through with it

Back
Top Bottom