🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Bakavelli I want all the paper :nthat:

MY LAWYER AND THE JUDGE ARE PLAYIN NINE HOLES!

3D46A1EC-F476-460A-9AC6-1278DC977660.png

Free Smoke
Tuscan Leather
Legend
Keep The Family Close
Fireworks
Over My Dead Body

in that order

I honestly think he knows he had no chance, politics aside—just on the artistic merit of the album. Damn and 4:44 are where the conversation will center. Then add the fact that he doesn't do the whole Grammy appreciation thing everybody does, no need. Smart move.

I also think Frank not submitting his album will make this happen more often.

^ that and maybe he’s really trying to stand behind the “playlist” thing, no promo, no award noms etc

^ that and maybe he’s really trying to stand behind the “playlist” thing, no promo, no award noms etc

I mean before DAMN. and 4:44 (Great albums) came out he was calling this a playlist. And despite we the people thinking it's an album, maybe...just maybe...he really doesn't count it as that :lol: and if he doesn't count it as an album it would make sense to not submit it for nomination. Also think he knows he wouldn't win which played a part :lol:

I mean before DAMN. and 4:44 (Great albums) came out he was calling this a playlist. And despite we the people thinking it's an album, maybe...just maybe...he really doesn't count it as that :lol: and if he doesn't count it as an album it would make sense to not submit it for nomination. Also think he knows he wouldn't win which played a part :lol:

Yea I see now he really meant playlist lol. No kinda promo whatsoever. Though the project had a few cuts that would’ve done well had they been pushed

kendrick fans like the Grammys now that he's winning :lol:

Yup you know how this gonna go :lol:

“Grammys finally got it right”
“Bu-bu-but DAMN won a grammy which validates it as a classic”
“What artist doesn’t strive for grammys of course they matter!”

Not feeling it one bit.
I accidentally listened to the the actual more life album instead of my playlist. Some of the songs I omitted sounded decent.

Back
Top Bottom