🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Kendrick's verse was a lot and everyone aint willing to digest it all. Some people don't listen to music to think.

Exactly, thats why he doesnt make hits like Drake, imagine Kendrick had to get on a taylor Swift song to get popular, while Drake is the only one man enought to compete with her.

Did you really just bring up competing with the sales of a pop artist in a discussion about a lyrical rap battle?

Why do we continue to coddle people for being stupid like duality doesn't exist? You can enjoy music just for the vibes and appreciate lyrics.

But in the context of diss records? Lyrics gotta take priority.

And Drake's lyrics were better, Kendrick said stuff everyone says about Drake, Drizzy the only one brave enough to call Kendrick short.

Kendrick sounding like NT, "I dont like the way you sound."

LOL, ok.

And Drake's lyrics were better, Kendrick said stuff everyone says about Drake, Drizzy the only one brave enough to call Kendrick short.

Kendrick sounding like NT, "I dont like the way you sound."

LOL, ok.

See...that's what got ya boy in this position in the first place.

Lying.

Thats what you heard?

Its funny how they tell you they didnt listen, like FLAT out.

Thats what you heard?

Its funny how they tell you they didnt listen, like FLAT out.

He said drake lost to Pusha T, we know that. He said Drake isnt a good father, we know that. Who cares.

Kendrick become so sensitive after he got caught cheating on his girl, I fully expect an " I love my wife" type song from his in the near future after he loses to Drake.

the over the head and "intellectual rap" aspect is too comical

the song was ***

endless filler

redundant topics

it didn't hit

ppl on social media seem to think your IQ rises from quoting basic punchlines

its almost like a contest to see who is a "real hip hop head"

cam and mase bout as real hip hop as it gets

He said drake lost to Pusha T, we know that. He said Drake isnt a good father, we know that. Who cares.

Kendrick become so sensitive after he got caught cheating on his girl, I fully expect an " I love my wife" type song from his in the near future after he loses to Drake.
Again, thats all you heard?

All I know is Drake said, "You better come with triple entendre", as if it was just some fantastical feat....Kendrick literally filled the song with them, but you would have to know that was even happening to appreciate it.

the song was ***

endless filler

redundant topics

it didn't hit

All the dudes who was on Mase and Cam in the Hip Hop thread are in shambles cause real hip hop vets views dont align with theirs, its hillarious.

They so sad, that they said Shyne is better than Mase, lol ok.

the song was ***

endless filler

redundant topics

it didn't hit

1714659766617.png

We're still at step 1 I fear.

Again, thats all you heard?

All I know is Drake said, "You better come with triple entendre", as if it was just some fantastical feat....Kendrick literally filled the song with them, but you would have to know that was even happening to appreciate it.

No matter what Kendrick did, he's still short, wears sz 8.5 womens and isnt on Drake's level literally or figuratively.

In fact, the funny part is, in like 6 months Kendrick and Drake prolly going to do a song together, what will you say then? How about when they go on tour together?

1714659766617.png

We're still at step 1 I fear.

The only fear I see is in the Hip Hop thread cause they gotta use everything to discredit Drizzy even if it has nothing to do with music.

Drake is #1 for a reason, its because Kendrick isnt on his level.

Also no one cares about Cam and Mase's opinion that much :rofl:

Y'all acting like they're Pac and Big.

I dont see Pac and Big with one of the best crossover sports shows.

Camron was an era, the DIPSET era, what era is Kendrick in? The Drake era.

Back
Top Bottom