🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

tenor (25).gif

Kenny need to space this ishh out. Dont dump on the kid all at once. Unless he really got that infinite clip on deck.

I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED….THIS IS OFFICIALLY A WHIPPIN

You know Drake is coming back...

But he has to drop something tonight...

Like he HAS to.

Based on the rollout and IT being an official video an y'all think Family Matters was his magnum opus in this beef.

Would've been a solid retort but that was basically negated by Kendrick dropping Meet the Grahams like 20 minutes later.

EYE could be wrong though.

We shall see.

Thoroughly sports entertained by all this ****ery though. :lol:

Kendrick at this point is hitting quantity over quality and taking advantage of the fact that people will gas anything he does.

I’m sorry - the bias is too high at this point. Look at it clearly, Kendrick fans celebrating in a Drake thread.

It’s more a forced sheepthink win than just an unbiased win at this point.

This the one, finally tapped into that LA **** 🔥

Wholeheartedly agree.

We all know Kenny can rap, but in my view rapping rapping Kenny was not gonna win this. To win this, you gotta beat Drake at his game, which is making bops. I think this is the first shot Kenny has fired that is a genuine bop.

Can you imagine when he plays this in an arena? "When I say O.V you say ***...O.V....."

Ninjas in here talking about lyric this lyric that. This is the social media generation...this is the Era of virality. You wanna end drake, make your **** viral. All that moral holier than thou ishh won't break Drizzy. But the anthem "O.V Hoeee" will. This track, to me, is the first real kill shot at Drake that has potential.

Wholeheartedly agree.

We all know Kenny can rap, but in my view rapping rapping Kenny was not gonna win this. To win this, you gotta beat Drake at his game, which is making bops. I think this is the first shot Kenny has fired that is a genuine bop.

Can you imagine when he plays this in an arena? "When I say O.V you say ***...O.V....."

Ninjas in here talking about lyric this lyric that. This is the social media generation...this is the Era of virality. You wanna end drake, make your **** viral. All that moral holier than thou ishh won't break Drizzy. But the anthem "O.V Hoeee" will. This track, to me, is the first real kill shot at Drake that has potential.

You think like me.

But I disagree on this song.

West Coast bops are gassed and only lit by West Coasters. Prisoners of their bubble most times.

To beat Drake - you need Like That’s. That Atlanta centric bop

Back
Top Bottom