*** 03' BMW 325ci*** CAR HEADS NEEDED!!!

Just bought myself a 03 Bimmer, fully stocked just under 100k. Looking to mod it up. Any suggestions?
Heres some pics, what do you think. Thanks.

1550061_250.JPG

1550062_250.JPG
1550065_250.JPG
1550063_250.JPG

1550066_250.JPG
1550067_250.JPG

m3 front, carbon fiber splitter, black out kidneys, depo smoked corner signals, slam, work vs-xx(timeless on a 3series), painted reflectors, carbon fiber emblems, and tints. do it. now.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Oh no, it's too late....
true, a german car right under 100k, bound to have problems. if thats what your refering to. but yo he already got it, what can ya do right?  might as well stunt till it stops! 

This isnt my commuter car, just an event car. Yanno to nice looking places and what not. ahah

^ for the car? i paid just under 10k. 
On mods and what not, im looking to drop 10k. Just slowly bringing it up.

@Mr. Monday, im for sure throwing some rims on it. Thinking about getting CSL replica 19 inch rims. Not sure if ill lower it.

I say dont lower it. Just get some wheels (same size as currents so there's no gap / if there is, like MMN said, lower it), tint and maybe a sound system. Save any left over cash for the inevitable problems it's going to get.

So you paid about $10k and you have $10k to drop on mods?
smh.gif
Should have just bought a newer car for around $20k.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by 35KD

So you paid about $10k and you have $10k to drop on mods?
smh.gif
Should have just bought a newer car for around $20k.
i rather do 10 and 10
grin.gif
His car is near 100k miles, though.

Maybe it's just me but I'd rather get something like this:

http://seattle.craigslist.../est/ctd/1566034952.html
or
http://seattle.craigslist.../tac/ctd/1565191996.html

(just examples of cars, I could find better deals than those)

I hope you don't listen to these peoples advice by putting Japanese wheels on a European car. That is a no- no.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwel

I hope you don't listen to these peoples advice by putting Japanese wheels on a European car. That is a no- no.

what's wrong with enkei, volk, or work?
grin.gif
 foreal brah, i hate ego's like that what do you want him to put on.. some vmr's or raderwerks?  
like i said...this look is timeless on the e46
invo_BMWM3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom