0309-SAN_ANTONIO_SPURS_VS_PHOENIX_SUNS-3:30EST

Good win today for the Suns.
pimp.gif

Shaq is working hard out there... He looks like he's in the best shape of his life right now.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ STAT always getting in foul trouble against the Spurs.

wow what a game.. amare and shaq together is
pimp.gif

Nash hit the biggest shot today from beyond the three point line
pimp.gif

Shaq is looking real good since coming here.

what a great win.. we really needed it! Lets go Suns!

Did anybody catch M Dantoni say f you to the ref????
roll.gif
poor guy.

But im glad this was kinda a nail biter cuz the later game 2nite is going 2 b blowout but with the season winding down the playoff games r going 2 b amazing(in the west that is)

Up to the minute standings

[table][tr][td] Western Conference[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] Team[/td] [td]GB [/td] [/tr][tr][td] 1.[/td] [td] * LA Lakers[/td] [td]-- [/td] [/tr][tr][td] 2.[/td] [td] * San Antonio[/td] [td]1.0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] 3.[/td] [td] Houston[/td] [td]2.0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] 4.[/td] [td] * Utah[/td] [td]3.0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] 5.[/td] [td] New Orleans[/td] [td]2.0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] 6.[/td] [td] Phoenix[/td] [td]3.5 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] 7.[/td] [td] Dallas[/td] [td]4.5 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] 8.[/td] [td] Golden State[/td] [td]5.0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] 9.[/td] [td] Denver[/td] [td]7.0 [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

eek.gif
@ Dallas being so close to being on the outs.

eek.gif
@ Houston now being 1 game behind Los Spurs for the division and 2 games for best record in the West

the suns are in a no-win situation. if they play these grind out games in a 7 game series, they are not going to win 4 games to advance.

if they play fast-paced like they have with shaq, they are just horrific defensively.

Dat southwest division is tuff... Dallas is tuff and i hope LA doesnt meet them in the 1st cuz that series cud bang the lakers up early

Seeing Phoenix at 6 and Dallas at 7 is unreal. These past few years, they've always been 1,2, or 3. That is absolutely crazy.

After watching this game, I'm convinced that Shaq is the Randy Moss in the NBA. The effort he played with today was the most I've seen out of him sincehis first two years in Miami. Although the Suns played great today, it would had been a catastrophe IF the Spurs still won shooting under 35%. I expected thistype of game from the Suns, but it's the games against Memphis and Sacramento that you wonder if Shaq will give the same type of effort.

as much as i hate the suns i was actually going for them today just so that the lakers can have a whole game over the spurs
and yeah the rockets have 18 straight but they'll fall trust me on that its all a fluke

wow, one good game and the trade was great? calm down

spurs always go on the occasional offensive slump during games. this time it came at a bad time.

Suns with the W.
glasses.gif

The game was pretty even until the 2nd half when both teams made runs.

Nash sparked them with that huge 3. Suns took care of biz from there.

Best effort the Suns as a team have given since the trade. Each player in the rotation did something to contribute. Shaq and Amare showed what they can do inthe post.

Great win against a great team.

Not a good look for us today..... We'll bounce back strong.....I blame this loss on Pop for not attacking Oneal & Stat more. PO

Man if these standings hold out for the rest of the season the Rockets and Suns will play each other in the first round. I'ma fan of both team so I dunno who to root for?
ohwell.gif

^word but you more toward Suns because if rockets lose, you can say they dont have yao.

That was one of the best games I've watched this year. Everyone just seemed to finally click together. I REALLY do hope that it holds.

Hopefully today's game is the start of us adjusting to Shaq's arrival, and Shaq adjusting to our style of play.

I'll admit, he played tremendous. Aggressive and all over the boards. And, of course, diving into the stands...
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

STAT was still pretty bad on D, at times, but when people like Raja are even crashing the boards, it makes up for that.

Great game. Hard fought battle. So glad we pulled it out in the end.

spurs can't be losing like that to the suns, man.

they need to get it together or else they're in trouble come playoffs

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Mark Jackson has lost his mother-lovin' mind.

At the 2 guard, he has Ginobili over IVERSON, MCGRADY, and RIP HAMILTON?!?

WHAT... THE...

this dude said Kobe is better than Micheal Jordan right now,
laugh.gif

what was the deal with the spanglish jerseys? they do know that putting el/la/los/las in front of a word doesnt make it spanish si?

^ Same thing I was thinking man
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
As far as the game goes *sigh*
tired.gif
Spurs... We'll bounce back though
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

spurs can't be losing like that to the suns, man.

they need to get it together or else they're in trouble come playoffs

For real. They are looking old. And what's really disturbing is that their offense and defense did not lookgood. I saw both games (Suns and Nuggets) and they just seemed off. I ordinarily wouldn't care, even late in the season, but with the west being so strong,every game is important. Hope they can get it together by playoff time. And Brent should be returning too correct?

Back
Top Bottom