04' range or 07-08 camry

youtubeme

Banned
fiscally the camry is my choice , but for the same price i can get a HSE 18-23 k
how much does it cost to maintain a range?!?!?!?!?!?

btw way the range is too fool the ladies
pimp.gif

and yes im faking the funk i dont need you to tell me
tongue.gif

do you have gas money for a range ? it would be cheaper for the camry tho ur getting a new car that can run forever

sad to day the Camry
I know how good faking the funk maybe but take it
from someone that made the same mistake trust I'd rather drive a regular everyday car then drive a BMW when it comes down to payments

Posted From MyIPhone

yea gas would be a mother , but i usually take care of what i got , premium gas,oil change....cause im paranoid of being assed out. i dont really know muchabout cars other than i know what i like

but yea, anyone know anything similar to a camry in that price range , the lower the better

ive heard good things about saabs too , my grandfathers swaers by them

04 Range is going to be extremely unreliable.
You'll never have to to take the Camry to the shop.

Get a Lexus GS/ES....they're pretty cheap right now, Plus Lexus is known for making good quality cars...

Or you can do what I would do and cop a BMW...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Get a Lexus GS/ES....they're pretty cheap right now, Plus Lexus is known for making good quality cars...

Or you can do what I would do and cop a BMW...
05 ' 3 series?

you guys got me thinking

my license been suspended for a year and ive used that time to save up , gotta a few more months until i get my license back so i can get still stack up somemore , how reliable is a 10 k car.....
to just get out the lot , ci'zash? if so will 10 k c'zash get me something thats goin for 14.....negotiating tactics?

Back
Top Bottom