05 Acura RSX or 06 Honda Civic Coupe

I am selling a lot of my shoes, trying to buy a new car. I am stuck between the two. Which would be the better choice?

05 Acura RSX

acura_05rsx_angularfront_Regular.jpg

06 Honda Civic

06.honda.civic.f34.500.jpg

Does insurance matter to you? RSX is still consider a luxury vehicle, so it will be higher than the Civic. That aside, the RSX hands down. Real talk, why notgo for the Type-S, I'm sure you can get one hell of a deal on them since they no longer make them. I/H/E and this car opens THE HELL up. I'm looking tocopp one myself.

wait type s and si?

or base.

if base.... rsx. style is better.

if its a type s or si..... si.(if leather matters to you then rsx)

I was just thinking about this a couple weeks ago. I'm not a fan of the new Civics, so its an easy win for the RSX for me. More power, better styling, etc.

If the RSX is type S, then why is this even a question? However, if its a regular RSX and the civic was an si, take the civic si. I'm thinking aboutupgrading to a type r integra or an rsx. One of them will be bought in the next few weeks.

Originally Posted by Dunks206

I am selling a lot of my shoes, trying to buy a new car.

roll.gif
I remember I had the exact same dream. Until I realized it would beeasier to get a job. Bought me an '05 Type S a few months later

hahah. I guess everybody is going for the type-s over SI. but yeah, thats how I was thinking about it also (type-s vs SI)... I'm not that great withmanual, but I don't suck either. I will look for a type-s, if I can find a good deal...

Back
Top Bottom