07-08 Celtics could have won with any coach.

PJ Carlesimo, Eddie Jordan, Isiah Thomas...

any of those bums could have coached the celtics to a championship.

pimp.gif

NT can you please post your thoughts, me and my cousins have been arguin this for the past hour.

edit : what a first post
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They may have made it to the finals with any coach but they wouldn't have won with just any coach.

Nope.

Doc had motivation on point that series. Even though hes not the smartest guy in regards to basketball IQ, the dude could get Yoda to turn to the dark sidewith his coaching style.

Naw, Doc Rivers patented 3 seconds in the key Defense wouldn't work with any other coach.

^ Absolutely. They really compliment each other great. Tom barking out orders on defense and Doc being able to relate to them, being a former player.

Their defense won it for them, so the coaching did it's job; the assisstant coach that is.

Originally Posted by amilli1210

NT can you please post your thoughts, me and my cousins have been arguin this for the past hour.

edit : what a first post
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It's clear as day that you don't know @!+$ about basketball, now apologize to your cousin for talking out of your %%#.

f5e35465409373ba68dfb397f115eced6e0dd24.png

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by amilli1210

^is that superbowl thing part of your sig?
No, pics are not allowed in sigs.

f5e35465409373ba68dfb397f115eced6e0dd24.png
They're going to make you take it off. If you post it in every thing, then it is considered part of your signature.

False. Think about the substitution of the role players and all of the off the court stuff

It takes a little courage to start Rondo as point imo over Sam Casssel (sp?)

Originally Posted by tmukg21

False. Think about the substitution of the role players and all of the off the court stuff

It takes a little courage to start Rondo as point imo over Sam Casssel (sp?)
I would hope it would take little courage to put Rondo over E.T., regardless of how many years in the league Sam's been in the league.

And to answer your question, no, not any coach could have taken that team to a championship.

Give Doc Rivers some credit. I'm the biggest Laker fan and I'll even say that.

anyone who can preach "UBUNTU" could have guided the Celtics to the title...that's all Doc fell back on when times got rough.

Back
Top Bottom