07-14-14 NDC RESTOCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, this thread is full of rumors and assumptions. nothing good dropping today...

roll.gif

well damn ndc could at least let us get some more carmine 6s for retail. We all know they sitting on pairs of those.

lol, this thread is full of rumors and assumptions. nothing good dropping today...
if shooting pack sold better that wouldve been the only "good" thing so far. As far as nikes concerned those were limited so you can really expect anything at this point. Next tweet will probably be more tiscis :lol:

Man I don't even have the money for a new pair but these restock rumors got me thirsty, now I wanna spend hahaha

They updated other shoes on NikeID as well so don't be surprised if those tweets are next

Is it just me or does it seem like all the stuff Nike is dropping incorporate some color  makeup of the WTLs. I just happened to look at all the shoes that have restocked so far and then looked at the WTL and I see similar color components. Far fetched but just an observation. 

would take more am1 id options over some sh*t hype shoes anyday

everyones trying too hard in this thread

Is it just me or does it seem like all the stuff Nike is dropping incorporate some color  makeup of the WTLs. I just happened to look at all the shoes that have restocked so far and then looked at the WTL and I see similar color components. Far fetched but just an observation. 

I've read some reaches in my lifetime, but.................
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom