07-14-14 NDC RESTOCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because that's the only choice. No thinking allowed or you lose
well when you click the link they tweet it clearly says what it is.

when you get the product page you clearly see what picture it is of the shoe, when you have to click 3 diff times on the page to: click size, click your correct size, then click add to cart

dont say youre thinking when that whole process requires brain activity 

there's nothing to try...only ppl who are still in line can get them. otherwise they are outta stock 
thats not 100% true. I had a few tabs waiting in line for different sizes for 20 minutes. Went on my macbook and added to cart with no wait even though it said OOS 

well when you click the link they tweet it clearly says what it is.

when you get the product page you clearly see what picture it is of the shoe, when you have to click 3 diff times on the page to: click size, click your correct size, then click add to cart

dont say youre thinking when that whole process requires brain activity 

Sure if the captcha is there I'd agree. If not those buggers are in your cart before you know it. Especially if your looking to actually come up
View media item 1078346

Last edited:
You see those haggard blazers? Gone instantly. If you wait for the tweet you strike out plain and simple

but you have to wait for the tweet. Unless you're just searching for a certain shoe on the hour or whatever, what manual approach is working?

thats not 100% true. I had a few tabs waiting in line for different sizes for 20 minutes. Went on my macbook and added to cart with no wait even though it said OOS 
thats crazy...it pretty much defeats their dumb waiting in line system then lol

You see those haggard blazers? Gone instantly. If you wait for the tweet you strike out plain and simple
Its not that serious for me, i know what i want and what i dont... So i dont feel the need to add shoes for no reason, and then whine when i cant drop them from my cart

exactly ... wish it was automatic checkout for adding to cart ... thatd stop bots and folks taking pairs just to say add and let go 
roll.gif
I never understood that mentality, why would you add to let go? attention? ego? immaturity? to check your atc skills? low on meds?

but you have to wait for the tweet. Unless you're just searching for a certain shoe on the hour or whatever, what manual approach is working?

none, but I'd say at this point for anything people actually are waiting for a bot will be the only option. And I know for some of us that means every pair will end up in cart before we know what it actually is.

thats crazy...it pretty much defeats their dumb waiting in line system then lol
it does lol. even if you're in line, its still a crapshoot. the last last restock, I added stuff to cart easily meanwhile people were getting OOS messages or waiting in line to get the OOS message.

Better hope you have good karma or luck. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom