07-14-14 NDC RESTOCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's all, until they drop something at 3am unannounced
laugh.gif
Dont say that n keep my fiend A** thinkin on that all night! Haha

People that have to get up early for work. I'll be going to bed soon, I need my sleep to put in a hard day of work.

i guess, but i do just fine going to sleep at like 10-11 as long as i have something to wake me up

i dont go to bed til between 12-2am :rolleyes  daily ... be up for work 730 

Damn, I can't function if I don't get 8hrs of sleep. I got to get up at 5am sometimes earlier. :smh:
I'm old I can't stay up all nite like you young guys :lol:

sorry for being lazy, but what all restocked?  haven't been able to be on my phone or a computer all day

Last edited:
Carmines and shooting pack. Also NYC and Brazil roshes. Nothing else restock worthy.

^^^ carmines 6, shooting star pack aj 3 infrared23, and some other non heat throughout the day

Feel like theres more to come, normal nike restock normally included some limited heat, a gang of gr retros and nike sigs, and other garbage that last a few days on the restock link. Maybe this will last all week......

Feel like theres more to come, normal nike restock normally included some limited heat, a gang of gr retros and nike sigs, and other garbage that last a few days on the restock link. Maybe this will last all week......
god I hope it doesn't go all week

Once nike starts a restock, the speculation runs rampant and e-camping begins for us all :lol:

Same time tomorrow guys :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom