07' Acura TL Type S or 06' Lexus IS350?

Want something reliable, easy to maintain, decent power in a sporty sedan. So this eliminates the Europeans. Price range is 26k max. This is going to bemy first car and might as well get something that will last for a while.

TL Type S:
-6spd
-fwd
-286hp/256lb/ft
LeftFront.jpg

or

IS350
-6spd auto
-rwd
-306hp/277lb/ft

2009-lexus-is350-f-sport-1247.jpg

how tall are you? Sizes of these two cars are different. If you want room, go with the Acura.

dude yu posted the wrong picture......

and ill sell you my tl-s automatic 5-speed in white for 26k.

you in ny?

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

IS350 is obvious

not so much, if you actually sit inside both and analize the differences, i had the same struggle when i got my TL-S, i wanted a lexus obviously because of thename, but after i test drove them i realize the lexus is not the better choice of the two
the lexus has less backseat space MUCH LESS.
the lexus doesnt come standard with navigation
the lexus is350 IMO looks more like a girl's car.
the acura tl-s
Navi is standard
its a better combination of sportiness and classiness in one car.
is relatively cheaper if you look at all the standard features as opposed to the IS.

They are both great cars. I would choose the TL just for the manual transmission though. Throw an intake and headers and you should have about the same poweras the IS350.

Your first car you're buying yourself or your first car EVER?

cuz if your parents are buying you a first car for that price then sheeshhh

If your a girl then Lexus if your a man then the Acura

its actually the opposite. The TL, TSX, and MDX is the car of choice for vietnamese women in the pacific northwest. Around here acuras are called"vicks".

The lex. Looks handsome, more hp, and rwd. Girls only drive the is250 not is350. If i had 26k I woulda grabbed an 05 LS430 and have some left over forparts/maintenance. Girls loooove the look of the new IS tho. So for me is > tl

Back
Top Bottom