'08 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?

kobe is tearing the denver nuggets a new one.20 pts in the 1st quarter alone?
eek.gif
eek.gif
i know everybody rips the _ENVER nuggets(no D),but the lakers are soft on defense too.keepputting the pressure on nuggs

^ Lakers are soft on defense! pisses me off! stupid Walton gambling too much and Martin scores easily... But Walton got 15 pts second to Kobe, haha! He stillscares me when he has the ball.. either a turnover or a misses shot... once i typed this, he hit a 3, haha!
89-79 going to the 4th! Lets go LAKERS!

haha, kobe talking trash to J.R. Smith then making the shot.. then JR still talking trash back!
Good game by the Lakers, Kobe 49pts 10 assists, and the Laker i hate the most, Luke Walton with 18 pts
laugh.gif

I don't remember a Laker playoff series without trash talking
laugh.gif
Blazers especially: JR Rider vs Eddie Jones 12 years ago (saying how overrated EJ was), Damon Stoudemire also 11 or 12 years ago (saying Blazers are betteroverall only difference is Lakers got Shaq), Pippen scowling and throwing towels, talking crap to Phil Jackson back in 2000, Ruben Patterson in 2001 (kobestopper).. didn't get Portland anywhere
laugh.gif
, of course Vlade, Bibby,Webber, and the Kings, Then Raja Bell and Tim Thomas a few years ago (they backed it up kicking our tails
tired.gif
) Now we got K-Mart and JR Smith talking trash to Kobe
laugh.gif

Only the Spurs don't talk trash
pimp.gif

nailang si lebron kay soulja boy
smh.gif
...rockets lookin' good so far,rafer'sbeen a huge boost.don't count them out just yet(that includes you carlo 360)

my girl not too pleased because her favorite player LeBron and Cavs lost
laugh.gif
She really hates DeShawn Stevenson... shut of the TV after he hit that one 3 pointer... i'm was all.. umm, i'm still watching the game!

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

laugh.gif
She really hates DeShawn Stevenson... shut of the TV after he hit that one 3 pointer... i'm was all.. umm, i'm still watching the game!

Funny!
laugh.gif

lebron being chanted OVERRATED by the wizards fans..hehehe wizards ako sa laban na toh hehe
nanalo din pistons ko..=>

I don't remember a Laker playoff series without trash talking
laugh.gif
Blazers especially: JR Rider vs Eddie Jones 12 years ago (saying how overrated EJ was), Damon Stoudemire also 11 or 12 years ago (saying Blazers are better overall only difference is Lakers got Shaq), Pippen scowling and throwing towels, talking crap to Phil Jackson back in 2000, Ruben Patterson in 2001 (kobe stopper).. didn't get Portland anywhere
laugh.gif
, of course Vlade, Bibby, Webber, and the Kings, Then Raja Bell and Tim Thomas a few years ago (they backed it up kicking our tails
tired.gif
) Now we got K-Mart and JR Smith talking trash to Kobe
laugh.gif

Only the Spurs don't talk trash
pimp.gif

add up magic and co vs boston trash talks

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

nailang si lebron kay soulja boy
smh.gif
...rockets lookin' good so far,rafer's been a huge boost.don't count them out just yet(that includes you carlo 360)

lol.
laugh.gif
nooo, deep inside, i still have faith in the rockets. im justmaking fun of them and being realistic minsan.

some thoughts that cross my mind regarding tmac:

tmac's just a shadow of his old self. boxscore says he's had some good games in this series. pero only 8 points sa three 4th quarters??
eyes.gif
he's got to STEP IT UP. the old tmac used to do that, even in his previousplayoff exits (blame his teammates).

i know it's a team game, but "superstars/allstars" should be able to carry their teams when needed. and tmac hasn't shown that yet inthis series (the 4th quarter matters). i dont know if he's really just being passive (for the "benefit" of the team) like what he's saying... or is he really just choking / struggling.. he's been inconsistent the whole year with his interviews. when he's had a bad 4th quarter/game, he wouldsay in post game interviews: "I was being passive for the betterment of the team". buuut, when it's the opposite result, he'd say "thebest player always delivers in the 4th quarter".. maybe he's not trying to be passive in 4th quarters. it's just that he can't assert hisgame.

but whatever. i'll still be rooting for him every season. i'm a true fan. GO T-MAC!

^^ though this year T-Mac got a valid excuse... if Yao Ming was healthy they could have easily got the top seed. Yao is no Shaq (prime Shaq) but he drawsdouble teams and is a good passer... frees up T-Mac to do his thing in the perimeter...

my $.02 on tracy,watching him all these years,the game comes easy to him.he's got that all around game.but when the pressure is on it definitely gets tohim.what tracy has to understand is its always gonna be on him no matter what the result is and no matter what he does.he gets the praises if they win and hewill get blamed if they don't.nobody will ever say 'oh the rockets lost cuz of bobby jackson,or landry,or chuck hayes'.thats what happens when youhave your own team.what i dont like is his somewhat reluctance to put his team on his back and carry them to a clutch win.thats something that either you haveit or you dont.and so far,i haven't seen "it" from tracy.

Damn.. Suns got laid out
eek.gif
Damn Nash, what happened to you? you used tobe a g... Spurs as a whole got that killer instinct once they get to the playoffs
pimp.gif
... Hopefully NO or Dallas KO's them
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

im a washington wizards fan since day 1
pimp.gif
you already know what it is

Back
Top Bottom