08 Rap up...SKILLZ where you at?!?

there is damn sure a lot to talk about from this year. wonder how many minutes it will be.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

there is damn sure a lot to talk about from this year. wonder how many minutes it will be.
Yeah, this gotta be the longest rap up ever. Chaotic doesn't even begin to describehow crazy this year was.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

All this dude's claim to fame is his annual rap-ups. Pretty sad IMO.

and ghostwriting.

why come in the thread if you dont care to talk about the RAP UP? we dont care what you think about his fame.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Am I the only one who isn't feeling these?
YUP

Anyways
It doesn't look like its coming out which is sad considering that I was looking forward to it.

Originally Posted by zona0924

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Yeah, this gotta be the longest rap up ever. Chaotic doesn't even begin to describe how crazy this year was.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Am I the only one who isn't feeling these?

No....Lissened To The First One And Thought It Was Ok But Since Dont Eem Bother Wit Em
grin.gif

Originally Posted by call me walks

and ghostwriting.

why come in the thread if you dont care to talk about the RAP UP? we dont care what you think about his fame.

Listen to this herb.
eyes.gif
My comment was about the "Rap Up".Basically this is all the man is known for which is sad IMO and who is "we". Speak for yourself homie.

and ghostwriting.

Listen to this herb.
eyes.gif
My comment was about the "Rap Up". Basically this is all the man is known for which is sad IMO and who is "we". Speak for yourself homie.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

and ghostwriting.

Listen to this herb.
eyes.gif
My comment was about the "Rap Up". Basically this is all the man is known for which is sad IMO and who is "we". Speak for yourself homie.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom