09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

those are UK purchases

Damn, who would buy that fight

laugh.gif

I do too

Hatton gonna bully PacMan around that ring, If Ricky can hurt Pac, I think he'll be able to finish him, but I just keep seein hatton eatin the same typeLeft hand shots that Collazo and PBF landed on him

btw Saturday Nite cant get here fast enough.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

those are UK purchases

Damn, who would buy that fight

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Actually looking forward to that Pac-Man/Hatton scrap, think it has the potential to be a great fight.
I do too...the atmosphere in Vegas who be great too for that fight...Filipinos on one side Brits on the other drunk as hell singing there'sonly one Ricky Fatton
laugh.gif
BTW whatever happened to that dude from Britainthat used to be in the threads with his long essays about Hatton? Imagine him vs. the Pacman fanboys?
laugh.gif

btw Saturday Nite cant get here fast enough.
Amen brother.

I do too...the atmosphere in Vegas who be great too for that fight...Filipinos on one side Brits on the other drunk as hell singing there's only one Ricky Fatton BTW whatever happened to that dude from Britain that used to be in the threads with his long essays about Hatton? Imagine him vs. the Pacman fanboys?

ah man, I havent seen my dude around in a while. prolly since Calzaghe/Hopkins.
Hope he comes back for this fight.

Hatton gonna bully PacMan around that ring, If Ricky can hurt Pac, I think he'll be able to finish him, but I just keep seein hatton eatin the same type Left hand shots that Collazo and PBF landed on him
Hatton has improved his defense under Floyd Sr, though. He's def moving his head alot more, Pac-Man has power, Malignaggi has the same amountof power as Iron Boy Calderon...

Personally, I prefer to see Hatton come away with the W, but I find myself rooting for Pac-Man (
grin.gif
) for the simple fact that I don't see Floyd coming back unless he wins. Imean, would ya'll really wanna see Hatton/Mayweather II?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Hatton gonna bully PacMan around that ring, If Ricky can hurt Pac, I think he'll be able to finish him, but I just keep seein hatton eatin the same type Left hand shots that Collazo and PBF landed on him
Hatton has improved his defense under Floyd Sr, though. He's def moving his head alot more, Pac-Man has power, Malignaggi has the same amount of power as Iron Boy Calderon...

Personally, I prefer to see Hatton come away with the W, but I find myself rooting for Pac-Man (
grin.gif
) for the simple fact that I don't see Floyd coming back unless he wins. I mean, would ya'll really wanna see Hatton/Mayweather II?
sick.gif

I honestly dont see any way Hatton beats Manny in this fight....

Floyd get ready for December
pimp.gif

Shane aint gonna stand infront of Margarito . Shane will have to box but shane in the last few yrs has had the problem of pawing with the jab then the hardright hand its almost predictable . So he has to mix it up a bit . Paul had the activity level to give him trouble but who else has that activity level otherthan him or Tonio nobody .Its easy for us to say go to the body but in there sometimes you just can see it ,with Margarito being a very good bodypuncher youstill have to protect yourself . Remember what Cotto said after the fight he said I tried to go to the body but everytime i would try he would hit me with theuppercut . It hard to fight taller man right in front especially in the Margarito case because Tonio has the reach advantange and the activity rate , so tryingto get on the inside you will get banged up and with shane being 36-37 is not going to make it easier .

As far as Manny and Ricky . Manny wins this ,Ricky will try his roughing and Mauling but Manny has the speed and movement to make Ricky constantly readjust hisfeet
Rickys skin will likely be and issue he will get cut up and I dont think he has been the same since PBF beat him

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I do too...the atmosphere in Vegas who be great too for that fight...Filipinos on one side Brits on the other drunk as hell singing there's only one Ricky Fatton BTW whatever happened to that dude from Britain that used to be in the threads with his long essays about Hatton? Imagine him vs. the Pacman fanboys?

ah man, I havent seen my dude around in a while. prolly since Calzaghe/Hopkins.
Hope he comes back for this fight.

he still post on NT. with them long %!% Eassys that scream i hate USA u can catch him in some of the big bball post or in general in the female threads. he wasjust in that "where my NT runners at" thread

BTW whatever happened to that dude from Britain that used to be in the threads with his long essays about Hatton?

Scottie?

Last I seen of dude was during the Hatton v. Malignaggi. He thought PacMan would beat Hatton then.

I don't want to see Hatton vs. PBF II. But damn, that 24/7 would be comedy.
Can't wait till Saturday either.

Btw, where in the world is DLH?
nerd.gif
This woulda been a perfect fight for him to promote. Fights in his hometown (as well as Shane/'Tonio).Would have beeninteresting storyline of him backing Sugar Shane instead of Magarito.

what do you think the chances of PBF un-retiring to fight the winner of mosley-margarito are???

or the winner of mosley-margarito fights the winner of pac-hatton and PBF fights the winner out of that outcome?

what do you think the chances of PBF un-retiring to fight the winner of mosley-margarito are???

-100%

or the winner of mosley-margarito fights the winner of pac-hatton and PBF fights the winner out of that outcome?

0%

Originally Posted by yungmatt

-100%

0%

I think those should both be 0%...I don't think PBF is coming out of retirement to fight either Mosley or Margarito...not that much cash behind thosetwo...I think he's only coming out to fight Pacquaio because he's the new cash cow...the 2nd one I agree with you Hatton or Pacquaio are not beatingShane or Tonio.

just wondering...cuz if my memory serves me right....mosley was a top contender to fight PBF right before he "retired." and we all know the PBF -margarito story!

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by yungmatt

-100%

0%

I think those should both be 0%...I don't think PBF is coming out of retirement to fight either Mosley or Margarito...not that much cash behind those two...I think he's only coming out to fight Pacquaio because he's the new cash cow...the 2nd one I agree with you Hatton or Pacquaio are not beating Shane or Tonio.

Thats exactly why I said -100%
laugh.gif

Theres no way in hell that Floyd is coming out of retirement to fight anyone except Manny

just wondering...cuz if my memory serves me right....mosley was a top contender to fight PBF right before he "retired." and we all know the PBF - margarito story!
Your memory is serving you wrong
laugh.gif

Mosely just came off the loss to Cotto.... At the time he retired, the fight that everyone wanted to see was Floyd Miguel

Thats exactly why I said -100%
laugh.gif

Theres no way in hell that Floyd is coming out of retirement to fight anyone except Manny
laugh.gif
I'm buggin I gotta learn to read properly before Ipost.

at first Mosley weighed in at 147 but then they made him do a re-weigh because it was at 147.2.

Mosley took about 5 minutes to do another weigh in and was 147 even.

Margarito weighed in at 145 3/4 pounds.

So pumped up for this fight tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom