09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

They're beating the hell out of each other. Perez hitting Agbeko more than Agbeko is hitting him. One of them is going down soon.

Agbeko's mask
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

11434_664755238287_27611203_37884708_7451625_n.jpg

I had to put this one on DVR. I'll check it later tonite

I saw yesterday where they commission would be using replays for this fight

Yea it's basically for injuries only for now I think is what they said.

I don't want to ruin it. Great fight. Not mad if either one won the fight. That headbutt did sway the fight though. Caused the KD. I had it 114-113 forAgbeko. Don't ask how I managed to count after running through 1/3 of a 24 pack lol.

Mike, fight is up there for FOTY.

how is punisher the most feared??????? he woulda lost to pavlik at 168 , 160 woulda gave him a challenge.heck i would probably take kirkland at 154. dude isnice but you guys need to calm down he's not THAT nice lmao

and smh at JT and smh at whoever manages him he was spanking pavlik fa 6 rounds in their first fight ,i had the second fight 113-115 taylor(sue me) and wasbeating froch for 11 rounds , he's like the zab judah of middle weights , all the talent on the world but no heart

^ I think it has to do with his VISA and how he is close to "using up" all his days he could live in the U.S before he has to start paying u.s taxeson his earnings. I'm pretty sure that's what it is but don't quote me on that.

-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the pac .gif gunna. Might have to rock wit that come fight week
laugh.gif

after watching the first 2 episodes of 24/7
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at a presidential candidate making an appearance in episode 1
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the current president actually being interviewed inepisode 2

Cotto's camp reminds me of what Manny's camp used to be. close knit, family oriented, focused

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

after watching the first 2 episodes of 24/7
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at a presidential candidate making an appearance in episode 1
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the current president actually being interviewed in episode 2

Cotto's camp reminds me of what Manny's camp used to be. close knit, family oriented, focused
that's HBO's decision hough

I agree with what you said about Cotto's camp though. I'm missing 24/7s dose of epic that usually occurs in the last couple minutes of every episode.That stuff got me hype.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

You *!+ @+! @##!%$ missing a good fight to see Oregon, Texas and Tennessee (?) romp
laugh.gif
I was out and about, but man you wasn't lying. Thought both fighters tailed off a bit in the later rounds. Still, I can't believe thatboth fighters didnt get dropped during the exchanges in the early rounds
eek.gif

It was damn hard fight to judge thats for sure ( I had it 6 rds a piece, with Perez winning because of the KD).

This and the JuanMa fight were pretty good.

I'm missing 24/7s dose of epic that usually occurs in the last couple minutes of every episode. That stuff got me hype.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
same here ... I feel like working out after watching those last 2 minutes

This 24/7 hasn't been as entertaining as others... i guess thats what you get when you showcase 2 nice guys.. lol.

I'm missing 24/7s dose of epic that usually occurs in the last couple minutes of every episode. That stuff got me hype.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This 24/7 hasn't been as entertaining as others... i guess thats what you get when you showcase 2 nice guys.. lol.

I actually enjoy this 24/7, kind of getting away from the likes of Floyd Mayweather and De La Hoya putting on these fake personas and spewing BS and reallygiving us a chance to see some real people, real interaction amongst family, friends, camps, etc. This 24/7 has given me a new found appreciation for Cotto. Always been on of my favorite fighters and have always known he's been about his business, but actually getting to see just how humble he seems and howserious he is about his craft has been enjoyable.

laugh.gif
Berto was on Dirrell's twitter and posted: yo where they do that at...... i just got finished eatting some rabbit balls they were actually pretty good i loveKorea

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually enjoy this 24/7, kind of getting away from the likes of Floyd Mayweather and De La Hoya putting on these fake personas and spewing BS and really giving us a chance to see some real people, real interaction amongst family, friends, camps, etc. This 24/7 has given me a new found appreciation for Cotto. Always been on of my favorite fighters and have always known he's been about his business, but actually getting to see just how humble he seems and how serious he is about his craft has been enjoyable.
Even the last Mayweather 24/7 has taken a relatively different approach. It's been interesting and enjoyable...but gimme those last twominutes.
laugh.gif

pacman was just on kimmel.....dude need to learn english asap.....

he can actually carry a tune....thought it was gonna be a disaster

Back
Top Bottom