09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

pimp.gif
Just copped 'Dre Ward/Edison Miranda tickets. Section 106. Ican't wait until the Vic Ortiz event goes on sale.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

im watching the replay now

gamboa throws NO JABS what so ever

gamboa was just out there getting ring work he could of ended it much early

the guy has all the talent in the world, but he still lacks craft, and at age 27, i doubt he'll be developing in. he'll win a major title, i'msure of it, but he'll eventually be beat by sturdy counter-punchers.

as of right now, i'm picking chris john to beat him. jorge linares is the truth in those lower weight classes imo.

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Solis kept on hitting low blows early, but i had Viloria ahead on the scorecards nice punch.

MFr3shM, is this in PPV in the states? I'm actually shocked you're able to watch this. Hope Junjun wins his fight. Its been 2 years since he knockedout Darchinyan, and still hasn't got his big pay day.

dude said martinez did the Texas two step. this fights over.

laugh.gif
Vic's people not wantin to put him in there with Donaire again

laugh.gif
keep actin like its personal and not related to power n skill matchup

Time to party up with Junjun in a few days
pimp.gif

I wonder if Viloria and Nonito talked. Those 2 despise each other since the Olympic 2000 try outs.

dako, what happened in Olympics trials?

drop that Philippines info on us

Nonito movin up in weight too, what u think of that ?

^ I heard that it was a controversial decision between them two in the olympic qualifying match, and donaire didnt want to leave the ring. After viloria wonhis title I think donaire wanted a rematch and Viloria declined. Now, viloria wanted to fight donaire after he beat darchinyan and donaire said no haha. Niceof him to give props to Viloria tonight.

I think if darchinyan can be successful fighting at a higher weight then so can Donaire. I wish him the best.

^ I heard that it was a controversial decision between them two in the olympic qualifying match, and donaire didnt want to leave the ring. After viloria won his title I think donaire wanted a rematch and Viloria declined. Now, viloria wanted to fight donaire after he beat darchinyan and donaire said no haha. Nice of him to give props to Viloria tonight.
yep
Nonito movin up in weight too, what u think of that ?

Good move for him... He was killing himself making 112. He has a big enough frame to fight at 122. I seen him stand next to Israel Vasquez and Boom Boom whoare natural 122 lbers and i think he was taller than Vasquez. He wants to fight Fernando Montiel or a re-match with Vic who are currently at 116 and 118.

any of you guys catch episode 2 on 24/7? They focused more on the coaches. Touching moment when Floyd was talking about 'lil' Floyd. Made me want tohug my own dad
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom