09 HOLIDAY CATOLOG (HEADS UP!!! {Spizike BOOT IN OCT $190}

MAN THE 16.5'S LET ME DOWN. I LIKED THE PHOTOSHOPED 16.5'S IN THE OTHER THREAD MUCH MUCH BETTER. YO ON A SIDE NOTE, COULD YOU IMAGINE IF SOME THEPEOPLE WHO DO PHOTOSHOPS ON HERE LIKE BP WORKED AT NIKE DESIGNING SHOES? IT WOULD BE CRAZY AND I WOULD BE BROKE, LOL.

Jordan Ol' Skool 3's look kinda decent...Err thang else..
23e8a0d2cc8fa440410dee30e0ef9ec3.gif

-Not impressed by the spiz boots- i think actual sneaker makes more sense from those pics
-those flight 45's need to stay as a production on paper
-the M6's look like some ol' school, RJJ hybrid...the black ones remind me of the 1.5's for some reason
- and from those pics i'm disappointed with the 16.5's, more pics needed of those in particular

disappointment. thanks for the pics.

the spiz'ikes boots look like the sneaker or am i missing something?

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

BooT? Most boots based on a sneaker fail. Ill wait for pics.

indifferent.gif
spizikes werent a fail, and i guess since u made that commentthe VI was a fail 2 then, so they had to make boots
eyes.gif

Thanks for the info. I see black/red 12s, white/red 12s and white/black/red (rising sun)12s. I wonder how those last 12s will look like.

Originally Posted by solejordan

Chicagos Finest 23 wrote:

BooT? Most boots based on a sneaker fail. Ill wait for pics.

indifferent.gif
spizikes werent a fail, and i guess since u made that comment the VI was a fail 2 then, so they had to make boots
eyes.gif

I'm sorry, but are you mildly ******ed? How do you quote someone's post and fail to read what they wrote. Homeboy said most boots based onsneakers fail, not the sneaker itself, but the reincarnation as a boot.

Back
Top Bottom