09 or 11 TB III

I wanted to buy a pair of True Blue III but was undecided from which I should get, the 2009 edition or the ones which came out last month. Which shoe is better quality?

I wanted to buy a pair of True Blue III but was undecided from which I should get, the 2009 edition or the ones which came out last month. Which shoe is better quality?

get the ones that just came out. they seem more widely available and i've seen some 09's with some seriously nasty yellowing back tabs 
sick.gif

get the ones that just came out. they seem more widely available and i've seen some 09's with some seriously nasty yellowing back tabs 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

They both have some slight flaws. The leather quality and tongue I think are both better on the '09s, and the paint cracking seems to be less of a problem with the '11s though my '09s are holding up fine so far. The yellowing back tab is going to happen eventually with either pair IMO, and I have both pairs.

They both have some slight flaws. The leather quality and tongue I think are both better on the '09s, and the paint cracking seems to be less of a problem with the '11s though my '09s are holding up fine so far. The yellowing back tab is going to happen eventually with either pair IMO, and I have both pairs.

i would go with the 09s eventhough i have both..that shiny $hit is annoying as hell

i would go with the 09s eventhough i have both..that shiny $hit is annoying as hell

I hate the '09s. Wore them once & they cracked & chipped. Go with the 11s (if you actually wear your shoes)

I hate the '09s. Wore them once & they cracked & chipped. Go with the 11s (if you actually wear your shoes)

Got both pairs also. Haven't worn the '11 version since I wear the '09 every two to three weeks. The paint on the '09 version sucks. Mine has already cracked after numerous wears. The leather and tongue do look and feel better on the '09s than the '11s imo. So if u can live with cracked paint I go for the '09s and just repaint it after it's all cracked to hell. All iii's and iv's for the past 7 years have this issue.

Back
Top Bottom